Chapter thirty four

-Valerie
After my dad left I was pretty mad that he took everything I was working on, he was really hiding something. I walked to the front window to see where he walked off to, seeing him leave I walked to where he was. Stamping on the fire I grabbed the leftovers of the papers, I was so intrigued with the past that I was so investigated in knowing what everyone was hiding. I didn't want to tell Ramirez's anything I just wanted to know for myself because who wouldn't?

"Valerie" I hear my father's voice behind me, I gasp from the fright dropping the pieces. I got up as I looked at him "What are you so scared of dad? I'll leave this be if you tell me right now" I held up the pieces of paper and he just walked away.

"And you tell me that I walk away from my problems, tell me" I yell at him as he walked over holding my face "In those stupid useless papers there's so much stuff that I did to help Reign over innocent fucking people. Everything that I and Amalric did is in that fucking book. Reina wrote that and it's her privacy no one else's so have some fucking respect for the woman who killed herself". I looked at her with tears, he held me close to him as I sobbed into his arms.

I knew exactly what he meant about what he and Amalric did, and if the book did come out everyone even the dead would be exposed. I kept sobbing into him, he picked me up carrying me back to the house. I suddenly calmed down in his arms.

He put me down outside as he wiped my eyes with a handkerchief, I looked at him with a smile "I'll come back later on princess now go and be with your daughter" I nod walking inside locking the front door.

Lorenzo was in the kitchen talking to someone on the phone, I poured myself a glass of lemonade as he sat there with a smirk on his face and kept talking. I looked at him but he shushed me and continued to talk. The audacity, I don't shush him well I didn't today. I rolled my eyes sitting opposite him reading through those 'fake magazines'.

-Lorenzo
After Valerie's claw situation to my leg, I decided to be a little toxic back I was talking on the phone to one of my hookups from the past. I chuckled onto the phone and it got her attention, I could see her looking up a few times to see what I was doing. "See you at 10 pm gorgeous" I say before hanging up the phone.

"Who's that?" she asked, I looked at her "I have my night planned, what are you doing tonight?" I asked "Being with our daughter" she places down the glass I just nodded at her response.

I looked at the time "I better be going, the slut is waiting for me" I say in a toxicity tone.

"You okay there Valerie?" I say with a chuckle, she got up tearing up as she walked over to the sink. "It hurts, doesn't it? I see the smudges, you left for a good hour maybe to fuck away from your feelings" I continued to say.

-Valerie
I turned around to look at her with tears falling down my cheeks, my face began to go pale. "You really think I left to get my vagina wet?" I say looking at him. He nods while smirking. "You're so self-centered Lorenzo, I was out with my dad learning about the past. I don't even know why I have to explain to your ignorance it's embarrassing how you seriously think of me" I wiped my eyes, taking a deep breath.

His voice breaks as he looks at me "Really?" I scoffed and nodded "Yes, tell you what hurts whilst I'm here with our daughter. I and she are getting betrayed because you just want your dick wet, well let me tell you something Lorenzo go on, be my guest. But if you walk out of that door, you aren't allowed near me or her".

He walks toward me with a smug face "You won't do that".

"Want to bet?" I say with a tint of anger, he grabbed my neck leaning into me as he kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me on the counter, we both continued to kiss each other, he pulled his polar shirt out of his pants, took off his belt, and pulled them down as he moved my thong to the side, he thrusted into me. I moaned out holding onto his back, he scoffed holding my neck with his right hand and his left holding my waist tight.

An hour went by and we were both asleep in my bed, I moved over from being half asleep to lay my head on his chest, I missed him. I missed his whole ora around me even though we fight and half the time I hate him, deep down I love him but he doesn't love me.

Or he's just using me for sex.