Chapter twenty four

After finding out the news, I rushed back to my company to my office. If it was true what Jayden had told me that means Azar knew fucking everything. I've been fucked over, the fucking betrayal. I threw everything off my desk while screaming, everything that I felt the day she left came back to me something I didn't want to relive was happening.

~Valerie~
I heard at the hospital that Jayden admitted to telling Lorenzo what was my identity, after hearing everything even though I was scared to come face to face with him it was only right to see him myself before he tried to take Phoebe away from me.

After arriving at the Conti's Co, I made my way into the elevator. I didn't know how this was going to work out, I was scared of how he was going to react how he was going to treat Phoebe. I got to his office and I could hear him yelling and smashing stuff up, I opened the door slowly, walking in. My hands were already shaking, I stood there. I didn't know what to say without making the situation worse. Me being here was making it all worse, but I couldn't run again, I couldn't change my identity again. It wasn't right.

"Lorenzo..." I softly say, he stopped and turned around watching me.

~Lorenzo~
I stood there after I heard her speak. She was in front of me this whole time, how the fuck didn't I notice. That's what angered me the most knowing I didn't realize shit. "I can't believe you've been right here all this time, it's unbelievable. Did you know what you did to me Val- I mean Lucy". I rolled my eyes. She teared up "Exactly you don't know because you weren't fucking here. You weren't with me instead you were with Arthur, let me guess fucking him? We all knew you had a thing for him, poor Valeriana as well, but let me tell you something, you are fired. Take your things and just leave" I grabbed a box shoving all of her belongings into the box.

Before she went to speak, I cut her off in spite. "You're just like your dad, a fucking selfish bastard, now get out of my company before I call the cops on you for the murder of your ex-husband, because I know who you are now Valerie and that won't stop me from doing something I will not regret". I kept shoving her stuff into the box and she just stood there.

~Valerie~
After hearing all the words, it broke my tears fell down my face. I wiped them away while smirking "Lorenzo, everything you said can't hurt me, threatening to call the cops won't work. I get it, I hurt you for leaving. I had my problems and I didn't want you to try and be the hero and help me once again. They are my problems, not yours, and with being pregnant I couldn't risk going and putting her life in danger, so you can call me a selfish bastard but I was protecting our daughter" I walked over to him, holding his jaw while smiling "I may be delusional about some stuff but I'm glad I didn't stay around to see you turn into a heartless monster". I walked to the window "So if that makes me a heartless villain then so fucking be it love".

~Lorenzo~
I smirked at her, something about her is why I am still holding onto it, deep down I'm still in love with her. She's more powerful than she was a year ago. How could I let someone else take that from me, I do hate her but why can't I have this moment just to remember those memories.

I walked up behind grabbing the back of her neck, kissing along her shoulder, I moved up her skirt, unbuckling my pants "You can't complain about this, let us have this moment before I start fucking hating you again" I grunted while pushing my dick into her while groaning and she nodded moaning out. I smirked feeling her wetness already, while grabbing onto her boobs from behind she started to pound herself into me, I threw my head back while biting my lip. I fucking missed her endurance around me, I leaned her head back, kissing her hungrily.

She moaned out louder, I bit her lip looking at her while smirking.

Hours go by, she was laid on the couch sleeping. I fixed up my clothes walked over to the boxes and unboxed them, thinking to myself 'You really think I was forgiving you love, that's just the beginning" I smirked to myself while walking to her, taking her phone and using her thumb to unlock it for me and opening up the photos and looking at the photos of my daughter. God, she was beautiful absolutely adorable. It just hurts that I wasn't there for Valerie, some things that she said was true, we both have our sides but I don't forgive her, maybe I'm being selfish but I'm going to make her pay for leaving that year ago.