Chapter four

I saw my dad walking out of the store and I just stood there waiting for him to notice me, as always he noticed me standing there terrified, and I'm never terrified its not in my personality, my dad walks towards me "What's wrong baby?" he wipes away my tears while hugging me tightly. "I'm okay dad, just some idiots tried to fucking kill me or something but I got help from someone"  he looked at me with a worried look while he kept hugging me to comfort me in his own way.  "A stranger helped my little girl?" I rolled my eyes at him and said "He isn't a stranger dad, I have done business with him, etc". I placed my head onto his chest while cuddling into it.  "So he's the man you recently just had business with?" I look at him "Yes dad that's him" I saw my dad breathe calmly again and hugged me tightly, but then suddenly he takes up his gun and says to me "Go behind me and get your gun we have company"  I look the direction my dad was watching and saw a few guys pointing guns at us, my first thought was "Oh fuck we are screwed"  I looked at my dad and gave him a sign to start shooting and he did it, we hit a few of the guys and thought we got everyone so we walked to the parking lot where his car was parked but out of the blue someone suddenly jumped right in front of me and the person got shot, I turned around and shot the guy that shot him and that's when I noticed who got shot.. it was Lorenzo, He literally saved my life and we haven't even known each other for long. I saw him laying on the ground, I sat down "Lorenzo don't you dare die, now you hear me!"  Lorenzo looked at me but I saw he couldn't hold his eyes up that much, he mumbled "Don't worry about me love" then he closed his eyes.

I was in complete shock I just sat there looking at his body. my dad sat next to me "Who is this guy?"  I looked at him "This is the guy I did business with dad.. this is the second time he saved my life". he looks at Lorenzo's body lying on the ground and lift him up and walks to the car " open the door we are driving him to see our doctor " I do what my dad said I opened the car door, I sat next to him putting pressure on his wound so he wouldn't lose to much blood, my dad started the car and drove off my mind was all over the place my first thought was " he will not survive this and that is my fault"

we finally enter the doctor's office where our personal doctor has his office, my dad carries Lorenzo's body to the bed and lays him there while I'm screaming so the doctor will arrive because this situation is between life and death, I see the doctor come running into the room and say " what do we have here? who is he" I looked at him " don't ask just please save him or I will seriously shoot you right between ur fucking eyes you hear me"the doctor nods his head and takes Lorenzo to the operating room. Me and my dad sit in the waiting room and I can't stop worrying if he's gonna make it or not.

After waiting for hours the doctor finally comes out, I walk to where he is standing " how is he? is he alive?" the doctor nods with his head and says " yes he is alive, but we had to put him in a coma so his body can heal". I'm glad he's alive but this is all my fault, but why did he jump in front of me he barely knows me. I look at the doctor " can I see him?" he nods " yes he's in room 432 " I walk to the room and see Lorenzo hocked up to a lot of machines, i sit next to his bed and hold his hand " I'm gonna kill the people that did this to you, I promise"  after staying in his room for hours I walk out and sits down next to my dad, "let's go home dad " he nods his head "let's go "
the first thing i do when we get home is to go straight to bed, I was exhausted, I fell asleep instantly. i woke up in the middle of the night and was gonna keep the promise I gave Lorenzo I'm gonna kill those idiots, and no one is gonna stop me, I went downstairs quietly so I wouldn't wake up my family , I grabbed my gun and want outside..

(Azar)

The next morning I wake up and goes straight to Valerie's room but when I open the door she isn't there, the bed hasn't been touched in hours, I run downstairs and she is nowhere to be found, this starts to freak me out, where the hell is my little girl, I pick up my phone and calls her brother Darius " Darius, Valerie is missing".....