Introductions, Introductions

A/N:
A blast to the past- aka (FB)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's 2:47 on a semi-chilly day, and Shoyo is absolutely miserable. He didn't do so well on a test today, earning a barely passing score, not to mention he has to study all evening instead of hanging out with his friends like normal for another terribly timed test. He's struggling to even walk, legs sore from sitting at a desk all day. He did go to his classes today (okay maybe one), but he just couldn't do it. He's sure his professor will understand.

Walking into the new and improved cafe that just opened on this busy street full of bustling students and business people, he was greeted with a warm feeling and a fresh scent of coffee. Man this place is great, and Shoyo does NOT miss a day to grab a quick snack or cup of coffee.

Shoyo's outfit:

  He slid in line in front of the counter, switching from the ball of his feet to his heels, rocking back and forth as he tried to escape the rigidness of his tired body

  He slid in line in front of the counter, switching from the ball of his feet to his heels, rocking back and forth as he tried to escape the rigidness of his tired body. He peeked his head out at the register, smiling as he realized his favorite worker had a shift today. He's a real sweetheart, a genuine, trustworthy guy, who also happens to go to the school.

Upon hitting the register, Shoyo smiled brightly, greeting the older man.

"Hey, Suga!" He yelled, causing the other to turn around and smile.

"Hey Hinata! You coming to do some work?? Ah who am I kidding, you don't do work.."
Suga teased as he tapped the board in front of him.

"I do work! It's just- not on time!" 

"Uh huh...the usual?" Suga asked, referring to his coffee order that he gets every time the grey haired man is here.

"Yep! Just need a bit of energy, that's all. Oh, and throw in a cookie, uhhh a sugar one this time!" Shoyo ordered, receiving his slip from a smiling Suga.

  Sitting down at a nearby table, Shoyo pulls out his phone, checking any new notifications or messages he missed.

"I'm going to be a little late coming home, Hinata. Try to care of things will you?" Shoyo read, rolling his eyes. It's from his roommate, Yamaguchi, and it looks like he's gonna be out CRUSHING on that stupid guy he met. AGAIN.

                 If ur still on tht guy ur locked out tn

Hinata, no! We're just studying....

The conversation went on, mostly Shoyo aimlessly targeting his friend until his order was called.

"Hinata!"

Suga yelled through the mic, causing Shoyo to get up and rush to the counter. Not looking where he was going, he bumps into someone.

He can't see the person since his eyes are squinted as he prepared for the impact, but he feels them.