"Shouyou, the Big Red Dog"

A/N: How can you have a series of couples "oneshots" yet NOT add a date night?? I feel like it's just law atp💀

~
᯾Hrs and Hrs- Muni Long
߷Party- Chris Brown
𖣘To my bed- Chris Brown

******************************************

᯾Today is a special day. No, it's not their anniversary, but it's still special. Well, the day itself isn't but just what they're doing on this day is. ITS DATE NIGHT BITCHES!! Shouyou cannot contain his smile as he wakes up, stretching his muscles. He looks down, seeing that familiar face he literally dreams of, sleeping peacefully under the bright light of their bedroom window. See, Tobio called out today and tomorrow, so that means they are absolutely positively FREE to spend their whole days together. And that couldn't make the redhead happier. Smiling to himself, he squished the black haired man's lips together, bending down to capture the scrunched lips into a light kiss. Tobio stirs, looking up into the ginger's honey eyes. His eyes shine a little brighter, while a comfortable smile works it's way to his face. This sight is so pleasant, so insanely pretty that Shouyou just might sob already. Clearing his throat, he began his usual awakening sentence, only to be cut off by a pair of soft lips on his own. Tobio smiled lightly, opening his mouth shortly after.

"Good morning, ready for today?" He asked, awaiting the other's rebuttal.

"Yep. Glad we can have a day together." The raven smiled a little harder at that, then got up to stretch.

"Breakfast? Any special requests?"

Shouyou faked a thought.

"You."

Tobio rolled his eyes, reaching for a sweatshirt. "Nice try, but none of that until maybe 10 pm. I don't want you to even touch me in any inappropriate manner."

Shouyou physically cringed at the harsh reality he was facing, yet took the challenge anyways. Tobio isn't all that to the point of him being unable to keep his hands off for a measly 14 or so hours.

"Alright, let's go make breakfast my dear." Tobio joked, bowing as he awaited the ginger to take his outstretched hand. He did, making sure to scoff at the man and his corny behavior.

  This is going to be a WONDERFUL 2 days.

  Scratch that, Shouyou thinks he might actually kill Tobio before the date. See, he didn't think the man was this serious about the "No touching policy". But every time Shouyou gets close, there's Tobio pushing him back. He was fine with the challenge at first, but it's going a bit far now.

____

  "Tadashi, I literally hate him." Shouyou said, bitterly biting into his mango slices.

"No you don't, and actually, this could be a good thing."

"HOW ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH CAN THIS BE GOOD? I'm getting disrespected! This asshole completely and utterly knows what he's doing. I just know he does! Like earlier:

An hour ago....

  Tobio walked into the master bathroom, turning on their shower. Shouyou appears there, silently watching the raven do other things as the water heats up. Tobio likes his shower scorching, and it's fitting, he's quite literally like the devil in Shouyou's eyes, so he's just preparing himself for his harsh fate at this point.

Once he's done, he starts to strip, and so does Shouyou, until Tobio stops him.

"Sorry, but I'll rather take my shower alone today." He said, patting on red locks. Shouyou sat confused, before Tobio closes the shower door. Rude as FUCK.