"Prankin ain't eazy.."

"Hey Guys!" Shouyou exclaimed, pressing his hands together.

"Shut up, I'm trying speak to my live!" A voice shouted, making Shouyou's face contort into a pout.

"If I wasn't doing the same I would've cursed your ass out!" He responded, earning a distant chide. He and Tobio decided to have a bit of fun and get on live at the same time to play a few games with their fans.

"Ahem, anyways, hi guys! You're probably wondering why we're on live at the same time-

"We're going live at the same time so you guys can be apart of something special."

"We were bored and got to thinking-

"We really wanted to do something devious."

"So here we are, ALL TOBI'S IDEA BY THE WAY!"

"I HEARD THAT!"

  Tobio yelled, Shouyou laughing. He finally came into the same space, as the introduction was over.

"Guys can you hear us good?"

                       Shouyou's live:
Gina_re YALL ARE SO CHAOTIC I LOVE IT
maddsiq Shouyou you look so cute
Ssuna✔︎ idk what live to watch
Heerq yes!!
AkhiroV✔︎didn't even say what we're doing yet
Senwe ✔︎ I'm loving this pls
shoyotch yes
shobioist yes
kiraelw yea

The comments rolled in fast as ever, making Shouyou's head spin a little. Looking to the iPads, there was his live with 689,788 viewers, as Tobio with 743,124.

"Alright, so what we're doing is TOBIO had an idea to prank our close friends, and I mean bestest friends, with the so called "loyalty test". I feel like y'all have seen this already, it's where you call your lover's best friends and claim they're cheating/if they're with them and all that." Shouyou shortened, while Tobio nodded.

  "No more talking let's start. How we doing this? I call 3 you call 3? Then 3 more tomorrow?" Tobio asked, looking to his lover for clarification. "Uhh yeah, that's good. Who's your three? Or do I pick?"

Tobio thought to himself, then made his decision. "How about you pick my closest friends, like the people who are closest to me to you. I know them too well and I might pick people I know will lie for me or tell the truth." He finished, Shouyou looking at him with sparkling eyes.

"Great thinking, babe!! Okay, I'm definitely calling Hoshiumi and Ushijima. You spend the most time with them. I would've said Kuroo, but he's always busy and he's probably watching right now. Hella nosey." Shouyou finished, writing down his victims. "Okay, but baby that's 2. 1 more." Tobio said, already grabbing a paper for himself to write down his.

"Uhh okay..last one.. Oikawa! He's been your best friend since forever even though he's out of the country." Tobio stared with a nasty face.

"That's not my best fri-

"He is. Now pick mine, hurry up before these losers get tucked in!"

Tobio grabbed his paper, making his adorable thinking face. After like 5 seconds, he looked confident, writing down the names in a hurry with a sly smirk. Shouyou looked at him surprised, mainly because he himself took a solid 10 minutes trying to figure out who he'd call. "Okay. I'm DEFINITELY calling Atsumu. That would be funny as hell. Bokuto as well, he'd freak the fuck out. Ken of course, even though he'd probably be too confused to add anything. He speaks for himself."

Shouyou sat back, crossing his legs on the sofa. "Alright, let's start. You go first."

"Obliged."