"Thanks, management❤️"

(P)
*******************************************

Walking into the gargantuan building, Shoyo smoothed his clothes over while taking a small sip of his coffee. The bitter taste hit the back of his throat with fervor, yet that's all he needed to wake him up today.

   He's currently awaiting a response from his advisor that another team has called him in, so he has a bit of a 3-4 day break from work. Meaning he's taking his 2nd day off to visit his fiancée's firm. Saying he's dressed to impress is an over-exaggeration, but he did make sure to put on an impressive amount of cologne. Hey, it's not every day that he shows up here! Cut him some slack, he is sort of the "First Lady" more so "First Man" of the corporation, as his husband to be is quite literally the biggest ceo in Japan right now. So showing up to the main office, he had to come strikingly confident to make him look just as important as he is. What can he say, he's quite the stunter, but you'd be too if your husband was this important.

 What can he say, he's quite the stunter, but you'd be too if your husband was this important

What? This is very business casual!

Going through the spinny-door-thingy that always confused Shoyo as a child, he walks into the new building, immediately noticing exactly how spacious this damn place was.

The outside structure did nothing to hide the proximity of the inside, very clean and clear. The grays, whites, and clears match the very modern feel of the office, giving it a minimalistic aura.

This place is amazing.

"Ahh, Hinata-san!" Shoyo heard, as he spun his head in the direction of the voice calling out to him.

A bright face accompanied by dark brown curled hair smiled at him, as she sashayed through the building.

Tobio's assistant, Akane, was now in front of the redhead, looking very pretty as usual. Okay, a little more than pretty. He'd by lying if he said the woman wasn't absolutely stunning.

"Hi Akane! It's good to see you!"

"Good to see you too! You here for Kageyama-san?" The woman asked, tucking a stray hair behind her ear.

"Well see yes...and no. I mainly am but I'm also here just to see the new place. Looks dope!"

"I know right! Hey wait here, I'll get the new assistment director, he'll give you a tour if you'd like? Or he can just give the map of the building." She insisted, pulling Shoyo aside while others hauled equipment out.

"Ah, It's fine! If I get lost I'll call you, bring you down with me you know?"

The woman just laughed, placing a friendly hand on the other's shoulder. "You think I don't know this office front to back by now, Hinata-san? Especially with your fiancé as my boss?" She asked, giving Shoyo a knowing look. She was not wrong.