"FUCK!" (S)

Semi- mild Sexual Content warning!⚠️ I'm not putting 18+ cause y'all gonna read it anyways LMFAO
Spoiler: It's just a lil head that's all;/
~
•Bruno Mars/Cardi B- Please me
•Ariana Grande- Ridiculous

   DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT THE CONTINUATION OF "Just Wait" !!
*******************************************

After a long day of work, Shoyo swears he just wants to enter his house, take a nice shower, and get rubbed down until he dozes by his fiancé.

He dealt with way too much paperwork, way too much management, and way too much people to the point where he doesn't ever want to speak again. Albeit knowing how much he runs his mouth, that might be a lie.

As the key slid into the lock, he kicked open the right door slightly, sliding in between it and the left (They have a double-door front door).

  He dropped his keys somewhere, he doesn't even know where, and headed off towards his bedroom. It's not usually the first place to go but on days like this, it's the lifeline the redhead swears by. Until, he notices.

See, he noticed his man was home earlier than on normal working days, as the car he took today was in the driveway, however he didn't think anything of it other than "personal masseuse".

Yet upon opening the doors and seeing into his wine room, he noticed the man yet paid him no mind as he made a beeline for the stairs in front of him. The way the house was built, as soon as you enter you're met with the long staircase, and a small area that Shoyo still isn't sure the name of. It's a little hang area he can guess, but it's still no official name for it in his head. Apart from that you can see a glimpse of the wine room, and it's an all glass room. He's saying all this to simply explain.... HE CAN CLEARLY SEE A MAN WHO MAY HAVE BEAUTIFUL BLACK HAIR AND A SILK ROBE ON LOOKING AT WINE IN THAT ROOM.

  "Rooobe?!?"

Shoyo cursed under his breath, running up the stairs as the other found his way out of the room. If it was anything he was going to do, it was to see what was under that robe. He'd die for that.

  He threw off his clothes in a hurry, while he heard pans and water running downstairs. 'So he's cooking' he thought as he turned on the water in his shower.

Hopping in and closing the door behind him, he decides to think up a game plan. Nothing was said to happen tonight, yet he feels it. Hey, being the survivor of a complete whore has taught him some things!

Shower Thoughts w/ Hinata Shoyo!
'Okay. I have no idea what he'll throw at me today. What if he makes me take it? I should cleanse thoroughly, yet I'm too tired for that. So not the day. He'll know, so that's out of the question. Would he make me service him? That's a high possibility on this night, so let's make sure we are still nice and cleaned. Wait. What if he's just actually making a nice dinner for you and just wants to cuddle afterwards?'... whatever voice that was in Shoyo's head needs to just go ahead and shut the fuck up, because what on god's green earth are you thinking? Shaking his head slowly, Shoyo began his wash routine.

After brushing his teeth, spraying body mist, and rubbing down his body with oil and creams, he decided he definitely wanted to play it cool tonight.

  Looking over at his robe, he knew getting in was a little too set up, so he just settled with the most cliche move in him. The 'oversized-lover's-hoodie' move. Finding the perfect one was pretty hard, as all of Tobio's clothes were heavenly, yet Shoyo still ended up with the right choice. Tugging on the strings and pulling up the hoodie, he threw himself into bed. Like he said, "playing it cool" meant playing it innocent. He smiled to himself as he grabbed his phone and pulled up twitter to do some mindless scrolling until Tobio got curious enough to come up here.