"Giddy Up, Cowboy!" (S)

⚠️ Sexual Content Warning! ⚠️

-I literally wrote this in ONE night hype me up fr😒
**
•Wild side- Normani
•Pony- Ginuwine (the video above, just click the play button at the symbol below for the best effect:༆)

~~~~

   Strong hands carded into soft curls, a dense breeze, and a fresh, airy smell were descriptions of this early morning. The sun shining brightly throughout the huge glass window of the couple's room spilled into the scenery, adding an extra sense of dawn, giving Shoyo a secure feeling of serenity. Sighing softly, he listened to the slow beat of his lover's heart, the calmness of his breathing, and sighed once again, peacefully. He truly loved mornings. Now he was NO morning person, but this part of the morning outsells any rest of his day. Stirring a bit, Tobio tilted his head down, nudging Shoyo's along the way, almost like an affectionate puppy to their own. Shoyo smiles to himself, nudging back just enough that the man stirred once again, this time looking down at the other, eyes half lidded, laced with sleep. The redhead smiled a little harder on impulse, clearing his throat for a clammy, scratchy voice to leak out of it.

"Good morning." Left his lips, which were still puckered in the slightest just enough for his fiancé to get what he wanted. Ignoring that his throat felt like absolute shit.

  Leaning down a bit, the other yawned, before bringing his lips to ghost over the shorter's for a split second, then closing them in on his cheek, then lips. Shoyo awaited the voice, that oh so sweet like honey voice to register, the one that was so special at this time of day.

  "Good morning." Tobio let out, deep and scratchy as ever, but it was just what Shoyo was looking for. That ever so lovely morning voice entwined with exhaustion never failed to send shivers down his body.

He waits for Tobio to let go of his body, signifying the morning cuddle was over and they could get on with their day. The raven slides his arms off the ginger, stretching them up with a yawn. Just before he could jump out of bed, foot already grazing the ground, Shoyo stops him.

"Where ya headed??" He asked, Tobio knowing he'll just follow him around wherever that destination was.

"Hungry."

"I wasn't enough?" Shoyo playfully joked, watching Tobio turn around with a "seriously?" look.

"As much as your fluids give me nutrients and I tend to drink every dosage like NyQuil, I need stable substances. Don't think your dairy could full someone with an appetite as big as mine."

Shoyo didn't know whether to take that as an insult or an ill favored complement. "Huh. Maybe you need another dose then. You know what they say, third time's a charm."

Tobio watched the redhead's eyes glint with desire, and he was half sure that the activities from the night before weren't nearly enough to sit his hyper ass down for at least a day.

"You're getting worse than me. And I'm supposed to be the hopeless sex addict? Seems like I'm rubbing off on you, no?"

"Maybe. I like to study my prey pretty well. Can even imitate when necessary." He answered, eyes dark in passion and lips turned into such a titillating smirk Tobio's veins pulsed.

"Never seen such an apex predator go pliant under their prey before. Do I have to remind you of what you were like last night? Didn't seem too predatory to me."

And like that, Sho's mind replayed the actions of the night, tilting his head back in heat of the memory. Boy was that a treat.

~