Tongue Demon (S)

BN: Shouyou is not spoiled. Maybe.

Also: Sorry I've been gone but school's almost out meaning state testing (finals) and final projects are due! I'll be back to my schedule once these two weeks are up. So I decided to give a lil something something...ah fuck it y'all deserve it.

*To my bed- Chris Brown
*Tongue demon- Sahbabii
*Collide- Justine Sky

Last note: I want Tobio to cum in my hair. Have fun reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Rushing in the house, the duo's mouths remained locked onto each other, not letting go for a second. They kissed harshly, causing Shouyou to eventually bump into the doors while Tobio shut them with his foot.

He slammed the redhead against the nearby wall, making the kiss break at the expense of Shouyou making a strangled "oof". Muttering a quick sorry, Tobio prompted his legs up, the shorter understanding quickly as he wrapped his thighs tight around the torso sticking him to the wall like glue. The man continued his task, kissing the redhead fervently like he hadn't eaten in weeks.

"Wait...Isn't Natsu supposed to be following us here?" Shouyou asked, catching his breath for a minute. But all Tobio did was shrug, mouth back at the ginger's neck.

"Tobio!"

"Yeah! She said so but they also said they'll be here in two to three hours!"

"Clean up the house! We don't- his own strangled moan cut him off, coming from the younger sliding his hand into his pants, moving around until he made his way to his dick. "We don't have time!"

"Two to three hours is more than enough time!"

"No it's n-

Tobio quickly got to his knees, licking a long trail down Shouyou's navel as he teasingly took the fabric of his pants into his teeth, breath firey against the shorter's stomach. Not to mention him piercing him with his eyes, his stupidly gorgeous eyes as they stared up at him in sheer innocence.

"..Well, shit..it's definitely more than enough time."

Tobio chuckled at his switch up, wrapping the man's legs underneath his own armpits (Shouyou is not as light as he used to be) before standing abruptly. Shouyou's middle met his face before he began sucking and kissing the spot, making him squirm and bite at his lower lip to conceal his pleased moan while the man walked them to the room.

  Making it to the bedroom, Tobio throws Shouyou into the bed, pausing his sequence to tug off his shirt. He really doesn't like those, not that Shouyou is complaining or anything. The moment the shorter gets to ogle Tobio and his freshly-toned abdomen, his train of thought is cut off by a morbid moan rapturing his body. He wishes he can get a single thought in tonight but it seems Tobio has other plans.

"I'm letting you talk, do you have any requests?" The man asks, sitting above Shouyou patiently. He definitely wanted to say what his mind was thinking the other day, about the tongue fucking, but he isn't too sure about that since Tobio has work tomorrow, and he kinda needs to open that big mouth of his. Yet the thought of his mouth being all sore and fucked up because he tongued Shou's body to oblivion is something that is making this trade off hard. Ah fuck it, we'll save it for another time.

"Nope, just follow your heart. Or your dick, in this case."

"Alright. Let's see what he can do."