Party Animal

This chap has no flashback pics, the pic I put is in present but this chapter is still a flashback chapter if you get me🧍🏽‍♀️

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tobio is never really the type to turn down parties nowadays. Ever since he's learned to loosen up and be more alive, he can now enjoy a kickback or crazy outing if need be. But he just can't find the joy in it at this moment.

"Tobio just come! Don't leave me by myself!" Oikawa pestered, pleading through the screen.

"I really don't want to! Well, I more so don't have the time to right now. I'll just go to the next one of ours-

"I'm talking about this one! Look, everyone's gonna be there-

"Prime reason to stay on my studies."

"Tobio no! You've been at your studies for a while, when's the last time our "party animal"was back?? You probably haven't seen everyone in so long, give yourself a break!"

He thinks as Oikawa pauses. Maybe he has been a bit hard at work recently, but his father is still overwhelmingly holding up two corporations, so he has to hurry and finish his studies of 4-5 years so he can take one off his hands. See his father Kageyama Masao has his own agency he's running at the moment, yet he also had to take his father's (Tobio's grandad) company following his late passing. It was an expected turn as the family knew of Kazuyo's sickness getting stronger and stronger, days getting weaker. So Masao stepped in to take control of the business overhead, while Tobio's mother took the horns inside the building. They work hard to uphold both very prominent agencies and they're doing a bang up job, but it's time for Tobio himself to join the party (fitting) and grab the reins from his mother so she can be at rest at home. He can't lie though, she's been on her boss shit ever since, earning some pretty badass titles to add to her name. Yes, he partially gets his fame from being 2 of japans biggest executive's son, as well as his volleyball career that he leaves a significant enough trail in so his talents are still recognized\goals and barriers broken before he stops physically playing the sport in a few years.

"That might be true..but Tooru you know-

"Yeah I do. But give yourself a pleasant break! I also know how this type of party isn't really your forte but you have to get out tonight. No-you will. Get your ass up and get ready, Kuroo and I will be picking you up in an hour."

"Woah woah-what the hell?? So it's just fuck everything I said-

"Yep! You're coming and I'm not taking no for an answer so hurry up-and wear something SHOW STOPPING. You're too famous around these parts for your own good, you might as well look the part. I'm dead ass serious too, I'll snap your fucking neck if I see you walk out in sweats."

"I should just to piss you off."

"You'd do a lot more things than just that. CIAO!"

And that's how he ended up here. Music thrumming through his ears, loud voices piercing through the wave of beats, and way too many bodies to count. He's lucky he's off his meds by now, but he can still feel the anxiety slowly seeping into his bones.

___________________

  PARTY FITSSS**

Tobio ☔︎︎
_________

 Tobio ☔︎︎_________