"Kageyama Tobio, an Aphrodisiac to the Human Eye!"

A/N: A FEW MORE DAYS AND YALL GET SO MANY MORE NEW CHAPTERS N NEW BOOKSSS GET HYPE FR!!

*************************************************

  Today was a pretty fast paced day as Shouyou wished. He obviously had work today, but Tobio had the day off to kick back and relax. His company just reached a new high, breaking a country wide record, so he decided to let everyone have the rest of the week off in celebration. He's the boss, he can literally do whatever he pleases, and Shouyou is sure his employees are jumping with joy. He definitely is too, proud of his fiancé for his hard work, but he'd be lying if he said he wasn't a little sad that he wasn't at home basking in his presence and his special win. He thought about just staying holed up in one of the offices, away from his athletes, texting and calling him all day. But Tobio insisted early on that he should focus on his job.

>>Baby, I appreciate the sentiment and I obviously wish you were here too.

>>We haven't even seen each other much this week or had time alone, I know, but I don't want to get you in trouble.

                         <<Why are you typing so seriously😦

>>It's early. Haven't even smiled today yet.

           <<Sooo...you're sayin I don't make u smile🫤

>>I didn't say that🫠was just saying it's so early I haven't even broken my face in yet.

                                                          <<Yea whtv😒

>>can't wait to see your face, pretty.

Okay, that caught Shouyou off gaurd. Like, actually. Tobio has a habit of saying embarrassing things out of the blue when he's just cracked his eyes opened, or really any time, so Shouyou should've prepared for it. Doesn't mean he's not sitting with his elbows on his knees, intently covering the bottom half of his face as an angry blush spreads over it like wildfire. He looks off to the side, hiding the scowl placed on his features, before his expression turns embarrassed, maybe bashful. He screws his eyes shut, placing his whole hand over his features. Until he's hearing steps pad into the space.

"Shouyou, your team is- are you okay??" Bokuto asks, concern etched into his features. It's not like Shouyou can see it actually, he hasn't lifted his hand and doesn't plan on doing so any time soon.

"Came ta grab 'n insufferable ginge- Atsumu's voice decimated in his throat, looking to Shouyou with confusion.

"He okay?"

"That's what I'm asking!"

Atsumu bends down next to the man, ducking his head to look closely by his face.

"you cryin?" (gojo ref :O iykyk)

Shouyou removes his hand, allowing himself to fully glare at the blonde, but it was not intimidating at all with the firey blush spreading over his nose and ears.

"Woah, what's got ya all fired up?!"

"You're blushing so muchhh awwwww!" Bokuto cooed, rubbing the redhead's back softly. As soft as anyone named Bokuto could.

"I'd rather not say anything." The other men looked defeated, glancing down at their feet dramatically.

Another message rolled through, Shouyou reading it on the notifications bar.

>>where'd you go? Did you get embarrassed? I bet you look so cute rn lol

>>Shou.