Chapter 16: loud noises

Brooks POV
I woke up in the middle of the night,in my bed,cuffed,hearing rain drops falling on the window,I rubbed my eyes softly,"darling" Draco walked into the room,leaning against the door frame,"hi" he gave me a light smiled,I yawned loudly,"bathroom?" I nodded,he unlocked the handcuffs,taking me to the bathroom,"wait,what time is it" I said in a sleepy voice,"1am,we just finished working" giving me a stroke on the head,I nodded.

I walked inside the bathroom,doing my business,"Theo was sleeping when you were sleeping,so if you'll need him,call him,alright" I nodded again,he rubbed my cheeks softly,smiling.

"Good night" he kissed my forehead,leaving the room. Theo walked in the room,cuffing my hands,"good night" he said with a sigh,rolling his eyes as he left the room,I stared at the ceiling,tears filling my eyes,I felt depressed.

I sat up,taking my pants down,unwrapping the bandages,seeing two bloody bruises on each thigh,one saying TMR and the other saying DLM. I traced my index finger over the wounds,thinking of how much I hate them,I hate them so fucking much.

I laid down again,covering my face with my hands,crying softly,letting the tears leave my eyes,screaming into the pillow,snuggling my blanket,until I felt myself getting tired,there was a few more tears before I fell asleep.

*******

I woke up from a loud thunder sound,putting my hand on my heart,breathing heavily,and crying for no fucking reason,I just started crying. Theo burst into the room,frowning his eyebrows,"you okay?" I lift my head up to look at him,"thought I heard someone crying" he walked closer to me,sitting on the bed,"so I guess you woke up because of the thunder" I nodded,yawning.

There was an awkward silence between us,cause neither of us had something to say,eventually,he got up,"wait" I grabbed his sleeve,"can you stay here,please,I don't wanna be alone" he sigh,letting out a small chuckle,"I have a better idea,come on" he unlocked the cuffed around my arms,grabbing my forearm as I got up,not giving a fuck I'm without a pants,I was wearing an oversized shirt anyways,not that it's a good reason,but,you know.

We walked out of the room,"stay quiet,the most of the house is asleep" he dragged me to another staircase,walking upstairs to the end of the hallway,we stopped in front one of the doors,Theo knocking softly,two times until there was a tired groan,"go away" Draco's voice shouted,throwing something at the door,Theo flinched,turning to the door across Draco's one.

Theo knocked on the door,no respond,he knocked again,hearing another groan,and footsteps getting closer to the door,"what?!" Tom shouted,making me flinched,as Theo gulped,"Brook woke up from a loud thunder,saying she doesn't want to be alone" Tom turned his sleepy eyes to me.

He was shirtless,his curly black hair messy,and his sweatpants was a bit down,revealing his v-line,and a bit of his underwear,I also notice a small tattoo saying 'venom' on the side of his v-line,and a snake around a sword tattoo on his right wrist,"thank you" Tom grabbed my forearm,holding me tightly,"you can go back to sleep" Theo nodded,"good night" he greeted Tom,"good night" Tom greeted back.

Theo left,leaving me and Tom alone,"come on" Tom dragged me inside his room,"why aren't you wearing pants,and without the bandages" he sat on his bed,putting me on his lap,straddling him,"I wanted to look at the wounds" I mutter quietly,bowing my head down,"want me to bandage them again" I nodded my head,"lay on bed,I'll bring some bandages" I got off of him,laying on bed.

He came back,with a first aid kit,"wanna tell me what's wrong" I shrugged my shoulder,"why didn't you want to be alone" he sat next to my head,softly brushing my hair out of my face,"I-I was scared" I said almost a whisper,"t-there was a loud thunder,and I woke up scared" he nodded,understanding,giving me a small smile.