Chapter nine

Still October:

Carlisle and I got home and were immediately bombarded with a happy Alice.

"I'm throwing a Halloween party; Milana and her family are invited." Carlisle and I were shocked and confused to say the least.

"Um Alice... do you remember what happened at the last party, no offense to Jasper."

"It's ok." Jasper said, appearing out of nowhere. "Alice told me about and looked very hard into the future of the party, nothing will happen. Plus I'm excited to meet Milana you talk so fondly of this little girl." I paused for a moment.

"Is everyone ok with it?" I asked.

"Everyone else is, you and Carlisle are the only ones who need to approve." Carlisle and I looked at each other.

"Carlisle what do you think?" I asked.

"Well if Alice sees nothing wrong happening why not."

"I'm into Alice."

"Yay! I knew you would. I already made an invitation for you to give to them." With that she hands me an invitation.

Dear Smith Family,

You are invited to the Cullen Halloween Costume party for food, games, and fun on October 31st. It'll start at 1 and ends before you have to take Milana trick-or-treating. If you cannot make it we understand.

Sincerely,

Alice Cullen.

Included in it was the address of our house.

"Wow Alice props for the invitation. Now if you'll excuse me I want to get out of these stupid heels and then I some reading to do. I took off my heels and jumped to the third floor where I headed to my room.

Once I got into my room I grabbed my book, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and headed to the bathroom. I ran the bath and put in a LOT of bubbles. Once the bath was nice enough I stepped in and started reading.

~

There was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted after checking to see the bubbles completely surrounding me. I know I'm letting people come in while I'm in the tub but the bubbles cover EVERYTHING. You can only see my head and hands. My family and I do this a lot. Em and I have even had Mario Kart tournaments when I would have a T.V. in my bathroom.

"I know you're reading but you've been in here for an HOUR, so I wanted to ask."

"Go ahead Pixie stix."

"So Esme and I are making food for our non vampire guests, can you make vampire food disguised as human food? You do it so well and it'll give you something to do."

"Ok."

"Yay! Also get out soon, I'm taking you shopping for adult clothes that are still you." I groaned.

"No heels or dresses, I only wear heels at work or if they're heels on boots or flats. And I don't wear dresses unless on formal occasions."

"Fiiiiiine, be out soon we leave in 15."

"Ok" I say and she heads out of my bathroom. I set down the book and got out wrapping a towel around me. I grab my necklace and unlock my closet. After looking around for a spell I find an outfit and get changed dressed. (Without the sunglasses and jewelry, P.S. I'm gonna use Pinterest unless I have a specific outfit, all of the outfits will still have the bracelet and Cullen crest necklace) I headed downstairs and met Alice.