Chapter forty part two

Hello, my lovely readers!! I'm so sorry it's been four months! The end of my school year was killer and I couldn't write. Then I went on vacation to visit family for a month and I don't write on vacations. Then I got home and planned to write again the week after I arrived but then I had some very sad news. A very close family friend of mine committed suicide and I needed time to grieve. But now I'm back and ready to continue the story for all of you lovely people. The Alex Cullen facts will be posted at the end of the chapter. I've decided to have them at the end as you're more likely to read them then. Enjoy!

Previously:

"So next question. How did you get Billy to let you deliver Jake if Sarah was your blood singer?" Embry asked.

"That one took some convincing. It started about a month and a half after I to extend me trip till at least Jake was born...."

3rd POV:
Alex was playing with Rebecca and Rachel in their shared bedroom; Sarah and Billy were arguing out in the living room.

"Sarah she can't deliver the baby!" Billy loudly whispered to his wife so the twins did not hear the argument.

"Why not? She's been an OB-GYN before for many years might I add. So why can't she?"

"Because she's your blood singer! You'll end up bleeding a lot and what if she's not able to control herself-"

"She's controlled herself just fine till now!"

"That's because you haven't bled around her yet!"

"Um excuse me?" Sarah and Billy turned to Alex standing meekly in the doorway.

"Yeah, Alex?" Sarah asked her calm demeanor returning.

"Where's the first aid kit? Rebecca cut her knee open and is bleeding a lot and neither of them knows where it is."

"Is she ok?!?!" Both parents asked frantically.

"Yeah, she's just bleeding I gave her toilet paper to hold over the cut so she doesn't bleed all over the bed. So... first aid kit?"

"Underneath the kitchen sink." Alex vamp ran to the kitchen, grabbed the kit, and made it back to the girls' bedroom faster than either could blink.

Sarah and Billy quickly and quietly walked to the bedroom and peeked their heads in. Alex had already opened the kit and was grabbing the supplies she needed. Rebecca was sitting on the bed with her leg laid out, knee slightly bent, with toilet paper covering most of the knee. A trial of dried blood was running down her leg. Rachel was on the ground cleaning up the wooden toy, the one Rebecca cut open her knee on, and the floor. Disposing of the dried blood on both surfaces. Neither of the girls seemed at all fazed by the incident Rebecca's eyes weren't even red.

"Will it hurt when you put the stuff on my knee, Aunt Alex?" Rebecca questioned.

"Only for a second munchkin."

"Will the bleeding stop?"

"Eventually. No throw the toilet paper in the trash and stay still." Rebecca did as she was told. Alex grabbed a damp cloth and cleaned the blood off her knee and leg. Then she grabbed the saline solution, poured some on a different cloth, and gently dabbed it against Rebecca's knee. Rebecca hissed in pain at the contact. Once Alex was done she grabbed a big bandaid from the first aid kit and put it on her knee. Grabbing a pen Alex quickly drew some rainbows and very detailed butterflies. She kissed the bandaid and helped Rebecca up. Rebecca hesitantly put her foot on the ground and seeing that it didn't hurt too bad walked over to Rachel to help her clean up. Sarah and Billy headed back to the living room.