Chapter thirty-six

Warning! This will probably suck, I'm on writer's block and I just want to move forward.

3rd POV:

"Hi." Alex and Seth said at the exact same time. They stared at each other for a few moments before hugging. Rejoicing in each other's touch. The calming scent they had so craved. Sadly, the happiness was interrupted.

"ALEX!" Bree shouted before sliding to the floor next to her sister hugging the life out of her.

Alex and Seth started laughing at Bree's sisterly lovingness.

"Hi, Bree," Alex said hugging her younger sister one-armed while hugging Seth with the other.

After Bree hugged Alex she stuck her head up and looked at Seth. She let go of Alex and stuck a hand out to Seth.

"Hi, I'm Bree. The co-writer of all the letters you've been getting. We should get along just fine."

"Bree!" Alex shouted in embarrassment. Everyone laughed including Seth.

"Hi, Bree," Seth said shaking her hand and sitting up. "You're the sister who broke the coffee table, right?" Seth asked with a cheeky smirk. Alex laughed remembering telling Seth that piece of information on one of their meetings.

Bree wasn't too happy about that. With a wave of her hand, Seth was thrown across the room. (For those who don't know Bree has the power of telekinesis)

"Seth!" Alex shouted while laughing at him. He landed with his limbs sprawled all over the place. Before Alex could get up Leah was already helping Seth up.

"I told you not to mess with Bree/the newborn." Leah and Alex scolded at the same time. They looked at each other and cracked a smile.

~

Soon after Alex and Seth hugged their loved ones before making an exit to head to their tree.

I know it sucks! The next one will be better. I had HUGE writer's block for what to do for this chapter. Stay safe!