Chapter forty-three

Here's the next chapter. This chapter will be the day before Edwards and Bellas's wedding mainly because I need y'alls help with something that's at the end of the chapter that'll influence the next chapter. Enjoy!

Alex's POV:

This week has been sooo freaking busy! Alice has had me super busy. I've been put in charge of all the decorations for the wedding and decorating the wedding cake since I'm the only one with an artistic eye other than Alice. And since she's been busy planning everything like the food, clothes, venue, etc. she can't help me with the decorations. And there is no way I'm asking my siblings. Em talks too much and won't get anything done. Jazz doesn't do artsy stuff. Ed has been spending all his time with Bella. Bree has no artistic skill at all. And Rose flat-out said no. Carlisle and Esme can't help out either because Carlisle is busy at the hospital and Esme has been making the cake and food ready and getting the fondant ready so I can make the fondant into the decorations. I have no doubt Esme could do them correctly but Alice insisted I do it since that would guarantee no mistakes at all.

So my entire week has been busy decorating the entire venue or working at the hospital. I've been so busy I haven't had time to go down to the rez and visit Seth or the pack. The good news is I'll see Seth tomorrow. So, y'all know all those flowers decorating the venue? They had to be hand woven into the decorations. And I can't use vamp speed because it makes the flowers waaaaay more likely to break. So many hours were spent delicately weaving the flowers which there was a lot! And then I wasn't even done there! I had to then make all the centerpieces and fold the napkins into origami-like shapes. Which I found totally pointless considering they're just going to be ruined but Alice demanded I make them and well you can't argue with Alice. I finally finished just before it was time for my siblings to set them up. And of course, I have to help supervise since Alice is helping Bella get ready.

"Where do you want these Alex?" Emmett asked me carrying one of the benches.

"Either side of the Aisle Emmett!" I shouted as I was fixing the flowers on the archway that got moved while Jasper was carrying the arch.

"What aisle?" Rose and Bree asked carrying more benches.

"I swear for vampires with inhuman sight you are blind." I huffed angrily as I got finishing the last of the flowers to go help my siblings find the clearly visible aisle.

"I've got it, Alex. You go decorate that cake before you have to leave." Alice told me as she finally finished helping Bella.

"Thank you, Alice," I said before running inside. I had to hurry. Tonight was Edward's bachelor party. And as his best woman, yes I'm Edward's best woman it's part of the deal I'd be the best woman at his wedding and he'd be the man of honor at mine, I had to obliviously join the boys in the party. This is really great because I haven't had a chance to hunt this week making my eyes a very dark golden color.

I walked into the kitchen hit by the wonderful smell of food. Gosh, I miss eating food it was one of the best parts of being a human other than sleeping of course.

"Hi, Esme!" I said as I walked behind the counter as she was pulling something out of the oven.

"Hello dear. Finally, getting to decorate the cake?"

"Yes! The venue decorations look amazing honey. You did a beautiful job." Esme said coming up to give me a hug which I gladly returned.

"Thank you so much, Esme."

"You're welcome. So the fondant is all colored, cut, and organized so it can go quicker since you have to leave in a couple of hours."

"Oh, Esme you didn't have to do that. I could've done it just have to rush a bit but I could've done it."