Chapter seventeen

Today was the day we were officially moving back. I was quite sad, I was happy to be moving back to Forks but that meant I would never see Milana or Jack again. I'm so stupid! My family warned me to never make friends with humans because we would have to leave one day and never see them again. I wasn't expecting that day to be so soon.

I feel awful for leaving Milana, she's such a sweet girl.

I'm currently driving to their house. We packed everything up, the boys are taking my stuff. I'm riding my motorcycle back. So all that's left is to say goodbye.

~

I rang the bell and immediately the door opened to Milana standing with her brother.

"Alex!" Milana shouted before hugging me.

"Hi girly!" I said picking her up and hugging her. I set her back down and my eyes started to cloud with venom.

"Alex, what's wrong?" Jack asked. I slowly bent down and took one of Milana's hand in mine and one of Jack's in my other.

"My family and I are moving away. And you won't be seeing me ever again."

"No!" Milana shouted, tears already running down her face.

"I'm sorry baby girl." I said looking at her.

"Why won't you be seeing us ever again?" Jack asked.

"It's just... best that way. My family is moving very far away. And won't ever be back here again." When I finished Jack picked me up in a big hug.

"I'll miss you so much. You've become a second sister to me. And to think, I once wanted to date you." He ended with a laugh. I laughed too.

"It'll be a story for your grand-kids." I told him. He laughed again.

"Before I go I have gifts." I bent down to Milana and handed her's first.

The picture was one of Milana and me, she was on my shoulders and I was running

The picture was one of Milana and me, she was on my shoulders and I was running. The second was Jack, Milana, and me. Jack and I were kissing the side of Milana's head while she laughed. The third was Milana, Rose, Ali, and me. We got a mid air jump of the four of us off of a fountain. The final was Em, Jazz, Milana, and me. Em was holding me in his arms and Milana was on Jazz's back.

Milana hugged me soooooo tight when she was done.

"Thank you, I'll never take it off. Except for showers and pools and beach days." She said, I laughed while helping her put it on.

I stood up and looked at Jack.

"It's your turn." I said.

"You didn't have to get anything."

"Well to bad I did, so suck it up." I handed him his, it had my family crest on the top. He laughed at first till I told him to open it and showed him how to unfold it.

 He laughed at first till I told him to open it and showed him how to unfold it

Just like his sisters it had four photos. The first was me on his back. The second was him and my brothers, they were all in a dog pile going Em, Jack, Jazz, bottom to top. The third was both my sisters kissing him on the cheek, you could see him blushing. The last was him holding both Milana and me on his shoulders.

He just looked at them speechless for a few minutes. Then he hugged me, I felt tears on my shoulder.

"Thank you so much, I'll take it to my grave." I hugged back.

"Why does it have your family crest on it?"

"Because everybody who is a part of the family gets something with it on it. So I figured my brother should have one too." Once again he pulled me into a big hug.

"I have to go." I said. We had a big group hug, it lasted for 5 minutes, before I headed to my bike. I got on and waved goodbye. I got on and pulled out slowly. I looked in my mirror and saw them running after me waving. I turned and waved til I turned the corner.

~

I got home a day and a half later, I went about 120 the whole time. I got off and saw my siblings, minus Ed, standing on the porch. I ran to them and hugged them all in a group hug, dry sobbing the whole time.