Chapter thirty-five

3rd POV:

"Alex!"

"Seth!"

Both parties shouted as the two people collapsed on the floor. Each side rushing to catch their falling family member. Rosalie was the first one to catch Alex.

"Alex!" Rosalie shouted. No response.

"Alexis!" She tried again. No response. Again.

"Alexis Cullen wake up!" Shouted as she started to shake her sister.

Downstairs the same thing was happening with Leah doing the same to Seth. Neither of the siblings could help their sibling.

Suddenly, the two lovers started turning grey. Starting at the fingertips and slowly working the way up. Like they were turning to stone. This put no ease to the already worried siblings, friends, and parents.

"Put them next to each other!" Emmett shouted. He was currently holding up both of his brothers who were suffering the thoughts and feelings of the two mates.

In no time Paul and Jared picked up Seth bringing him to the middle of the room. Rosalie followed bringing Alex downstairs and laying her next to Seth. Even though she loathed the wolves she cared about her sister more.

The myth wasn't fully true and reality was way worse. And that scared Rosalie more than anything had in her entire life.

After the two lovers were laid next to each other everyone waited. But nothing helped. The greyness kept spreading. So far it had corrupted both arms and their chest and was continuing to spread to their neck and torso. Suddenly an idea was hatched in the mind of Alice Cullen. In very quick motions Alice moved Alex and Seth making them appear to be .

.

.

.

It worked.

Slowly but surely the greyness faded away.

Genuine smiles graced the couple's faces that haven't been there in a while.

Edward and Jasper were able to stand up properly without the flood of emotions and thoughts they had.

.

.

After a few more minutes two deep breaths were heard. Like a person coming up for air while swimming. The couple's eyes opened and they smiled looking happily and lovingly at their mate.

My heart! I'm sorry it's so bad and kinda cheesy. I'm not the best at writing that kind of stuff. I'll be back soon so y'all can find out what happens next.

COUPLE OF IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:

One: ship names? I would like to hear yall's opinions in the comments. And what are y'alls guesses on who wrote the journals? They're just guesses I want to see who y'all think I won't tell you if you're right. Sorry. Stay safe! <3