Chapter fifteen

February:

I, you'd be surprised how comfortable my outfit is, was at home with Alice. Jazz was at school, Carlisle was at work, Esme was out shopping, and Rose and Em were on a date. Jazz was at his last class, we both graduate with a PhD tomorrow ahead of schedule, like usual.

Ali and I were talking, her trying to help me find clothes that make me look 23 but are still me

Ali and I were talking, her trying to help me find clothes that make me look 23 but are still me. I'm trying to find some new books she'll like. I finally convinced her to try and read Harry Potter, it took 5 hours. Ali was talking about getting more leather jackets since I was recently introduced to them and loved them when she was pulled into a vision. I saw her eyes cloud over with fear. Once she stopped she looked at me even more scared.

"Ali, what did you see?" I asked, panic now in my voice.

"It's Bella."

"What's gonna happen?" I was scared of what had happened to the girl who I saw as a close friend.

"She's gonna jump off a cliff." She said, I gasped.

"We have to stop her." She nodded.

We quickly checked the plane schedule, no flights were leaving for Seattle for two days. By then we knew it would be too late.

We sprung into action. I grabbed my leather jacket and keys, Ali grabbed clothes to cover herself and blood for us to drink on the road.

We were heading to my car when another car pulled up

We were heading to my car when another car pulled up. Rose and Em got out.

"Where are you two going?" Rose asked.

"What's the matter?" Em asked, seeing the fear in our eyes.

"It's Bella, she's going to kill herself." Ali replied.

"We're going to stop her." I finished. They stood there for a minute. Em stepped forward and hugged us both.

"Stay safe." He said. We nodded and got into my car, I drove off.

~

It took us two days to reach the Swan house, it was night. Nobody was home, we went inside hoping they were only at the diner or out shopping. We went inside and into the living room, waiting.