Chapter nineteen

Ed was driving Bella and me to school. I didn't feel like driving today. Bella was in the passenger seat and I was in the back. At first, I was sad I couldn't have the passenger seat like usual, but now I realize the back is the best! I get to spread out!

 At first, I was sad I couldn't have the passenger seat like usual, but now I realize the back is the best! I get to spread out!

We pulled into the parking lot, then Ed started talking.

"If I asked you two to stay in the car would you?"

"Nope!" I say popping the P as I get out. I look over and see... Jake!

"Jake!" I shout while a human-run over to him.

Once I get to him and give him a hug. Which he gladly returns. (I made sure to shield my smell)

"Hello littlest Cullen, how are you?"

"I'm good, and you?"

"It varies from moment to moment." We walk over to Bella and Ed.

"Charlie says you left town," Jacob said to Bella.

"Yeah to see my mom. Why?"

"He's checking to see if you're still human," Ed says, smiling a bit. I quietly laugh.

"Look I'm here to warn you, if your kind, go on our land again.." Jake starts.

"Wait what?" Bella askes

"Now you've done it, Jake," I mumbled.

"You didn't tell her?" Jake growls at Ed."

"Just leave it alone Jake," Ed replies.

"Tell me what?" Bella asks.

"Emmett and Paul had a little misunderstanding, but don't worry about it. Alex helped calm them down." Ed tells her while I smile with some pride.

"Listen to you, did you lie to get her out of town too?"

"Just leave now," Ed demands.

"She has a right to know. She's the one the redhead wants." I hit Jake on the back of the head.

"Wait Victoria? Alice's vision." Bella says, directing the last part at Ed.

"I was trying to protect you," I told Ed he should've told Bella.

"By lying to me, we're gonna talk about this. But you." Bella says, turning towards Jake.

"Why haven't you called me back?"

"I have nothing to say." As he turns around.

"Well I have tons, hold on," Bella says as she walks after Jake.

"Bella," Ed says as he tries to stop her.

"Edward, you have to trust me."

"I do trust you. It's him I don't trust."

I walk ahead of Bella.

"Hey Jake, can you tell Paul I'm sorry on behalf of my brother? He can be an idiot sometimes and doesn't listen. He already got a two-hour lecture from me about not crossing. Just know we only want peace with you guys."

"Well do littlest Cullen." I laugh at Jake's nickname for me. Bella gets on the back of Jake's bike.

"Have her back by school tomorrow Jake," I told him. I wave at them before heading to class.

3rd POV: (Alex isn't in it but I thought it would be nice to add)

"Glad you're here Bella, maybe we can get a break from Jake's obsessive inner monologue," Embry tells her.

"Wish Bella would call!" Paul starts.

"Wish Bella wouldn't call!" Jared adds.

"Maybe I should call Bella!" Embry continues.

"Maybe I should call Bella and hang up!" Quil finishes as they all start laughing.

"All right, shut up." Jake half orders. Leah walks out of the house.

"Bella, this is Leah Clearwater. Harry's daughter." Jacob says.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about your father," Bella tells her.

"If you're here to torture Jacob some more feel free to leave." She says as she walks off.

Emily and Sam come out.

"Bella, I was wondering when we'd see your face again," Emily says as she hugs Bella.

"Sam, we good?" Jake asks.

"We're good," Sam replies.

"Oh Paul before I forget," Jake says, turning towards him.

"Alex Cullen says on behalf of her brother she's sorry. She says he's an idiot and doesn't listen sometimes. And she gave him a two-hour lecture about not crossing to our side." Everyone laughed at what they had been informed.

"Which one was it?" Paul asks, still slightly laughing.

"The very tiny one who stopped the fight between you and the big one."

"Oh, tell her thanks, she's the only one I can tolerate."

"We know," Quil says.

"You talk about her a lot in your little monologue," Jared says.

"She's actually nice!" Embry says, starting the teasing again.

"The big one actually looked afraid of her," Jared adds.

"Why doesn't she smell?" Jacob adds.

"I actually found a leech I tolerate." Quil finishes.

"Why doesn't she smell?" Sam asks Bella.

"Alex has a gift that allows her to shield herself from all senses and powers if she chooses. She says if she's ever around any of you she shields her smell so you guys don't have to deal with it." Bella tells them.

"The more I hear about this girl, the more I like her," Emily says. When Bella came to visit the pack she told Emily a bit about the youngest Cullen.

We found out what some of the wolf pack thinks of her!