Chapter twenty-six

You don't get to know POV:

Alexis 'Alex' Cullen. She was very beautiful but I never got to meet her eyes. She sounds very nice and is very tough from what I saw during training. She was talking to Billy when suddenly she turned towards me. Our eyes met. I imprinted.

Alex POV:

I met the eyes of the shape-shifter. A moment after I found out I mated to him I came back to reality. The shape-shifter was kneeling on one knee, a look of shock all over his face. I was so confused I didn't know what to do. So I did the only thing I could think of.

"I-I'm sorry. I have to go." I said. Before anyone could stop me I ran all the way home.

3rd POV:

Carlisle and Billy met each other's eyes. They both knew what happened. Alex had mated to one of the shape-shifters who then imprinted on her.

Alex POV:

I was on our side of the treaty line waiting for Carlisle. As soon as he jumped over to our side I ran over to him. He had a smile on his face.

"So, you found your mate." He said.

"Yes, but you can't tell anyone." He had a confused look on his face after I said that.

"Why?"

"I just mated to a shape-shifter. That will NOT go over well in our family."

"He's your mate Alex, they'll have to understand."

"But I don't even know his name! Just please Carlisle. Give me a couple of days to figure this out. Bree is a part of the family now and I want her to get comfortable before I tell our family I'm mated to a shape-shifter. Please don't tell or think about it please?"

Carlisle hesitated for a bit before he sighed.

"Alright, Alex. I'll keep it quiet."

"Thank you!" I said before hugging him. After that, we ran back to the house.

~

We got inside and saw a very entertaining sight. Em and Jazz wrestled to the floor by Bree. Rose and Ali are cheering on their husbands, even though they're losing. The table broke and the couch turned over. And Esme just looked at everything shaking her head then walking out of the room, her hands held up in surrender.

After the last part, I just lost it and fell to the floor laughing. My entire family stopped what they were doing to look at me laughing out of control.

"Hi, Alex!" Bree said getting off of our brothers to help me up. She held out her hand which I gladly took. I was still giggling when I got up.

Suddenly Em and Jazz jumped up hooting and hollering.

"Woah! We win by forfeit!" Em shouted. Once again I lost it and started leaning on Bree for support. I calmed down a minute later and turned to Bree.

"How do you like it here so far?" I asked. We started walking around the house.

"It's fun here. The house is great. Alice and Rosalie are fun, but we don't share the same fashion tastes. Emmett and Jasper are fun. Edward seems very nice. Although he left to meet Bella at her house. And Esme is very nice. Your family is great."

"OUR family. You're a Cullen now."

"Oh yeah. I'll have to get used to that." She said,

"So... we don't have any guest rooms in the house. Do you mind sharing with Ed or me? You can move in ASAP, you just have to pick a room."

"Can I room with you? Edward's room isn't quite my style. And I LOVE how you've painted yours."

"Sure, have you seen all of it?"

"No, just a quick glance."

"Well, then we have to fix that."

~

So far she's seen the room itself and bathroom. She doesn't want to change anything as we both have the same style. We have to so far get her bath things, some makeup since we wear different makeup, a hanging chair since she doesn't want a bed, and of course clothes since she's six inches taller.

"And this is my personal library/closet," I said as I opened the mirror once I did she let out a loud squeal.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!" Then she was running around the room looking at all the books.

"Oh my gosh! There are so many! I've read this and this! Oh, not that! She signed them!! YOU HAVE FIRST EDITION CLASSICS!?"

"BREE! Calm down!"

"Sorry."

"It's ok, I love them too. I can tell you're just like me."

"Now that you've seen the library want to see the closet?"

"Sure."

We walked over to my our closet. I took off my necklace and put it to the door handle.

"My closet is the only closet that's locked like this. Carlisle will get you a necklace just like it. You and I are the only ones who can unlock it. It's best this way so Ali doesn't come in while we're hunting and change our clothes to ones of the latest fashion trends or get rid of our favorites." I told her as we walked it.

"Wow."

"Yep. So always wear the necklace or else Ali will find it. And by the rules of the closet, she has full rights to reorganize it. But if you take a bath or go swimming she can't take it. Another rule of the closet."

"How many rules are there?"

"Only a few. The two I just said, she can't break down the closet door, and she can't send anyone else to do it."

"Ok."

~

After that, we laid down on the very big closet seat and talked. We talked about our lives. Telling each other EVERYTHING, (That includes things about Alex's past that you will find out in future chapters) even me telling her about my mate's problem, we didn't have a fear that we would be overheard as my closet is completely vampire sound-proof.

We concluded that we were soul sisters as we trusted each other completely. (They aren't long-lost relatives guys. I swear, so don't fill up the comments asking if they are.)

We promised to never think about any of the things said in the closet that isn't already known to at least Ed.

It felt great to have a relationship like this with a family member. My family and I are close but in less than 2 days Bree and I have become closer than I am with some of them.

It felt nice.

AWWWW she has a soul sister!