Chapter eleven

November:

After an hour of cleaning up the house we all went our separate ways. I started reading, I had many hours for my first class so nobody would disturb me; to bad my thoughts didn't listen.

I was really happy Jack, Em, and Jazz hit it off. They're having a guys night tomorrow night, which means no living room TV for me. I do feel bad for them because they have to eat human food to hold up the human appearance. It also sucks because all the guys including Carlisle are gonna be watching a bunch of games. Yay. I'm excited for the weekend though, Milana, Ali, Rose, and I are having an all girls sleepover. I'm glad to go to class soon, speaking of which it's time for class. I got changed, since it was getting colder outside I had to look like I was cold.(without jewelry and with her usually necklace a bracelet) I Said goodbye and headed to my motorcycle.

(without jewelry and with her usually necklace a bracelet) I Said goodbye and headed to my motorcycle

~

Today was a great day, the classes were fun and I got to see Jack. I have an essay due tomorrow about a famous person in the civil war. I choose.....

"MAJOR JASPER WHITLOCK! Front and center!" I shouted when I walked into the door. In a flash my brother was in front of me standing straight with his hands behind his back.

"Ma'am yes ma'am. What do you need ma'am?" My brother asked with a playfully glint in his eyes.

"I need help on an essay, we have to do it on a famous person from the civil war so I choose you. Can I interview you pretty please?" I asked with my best puppy dog face.

"Didn't you have to do this essay before? And don't you still have it in your room?" He asked, looking at me quizzically.

"I do and if you don't want to hang out with me that's fine by me. I guess you don't love me as I thought you did." I said shrugging before heading towards the stairs. Jazz grabbed my arm as I went past him.

"That's not what I was saying, of course I'll help you." He said.

"Yay!" I said, hugging him around his waist. He laughed before we headed upstairs.

"You know? That was under-handing and manipulative, I've taught you well." He said with a smirk.

"Why thank you, I did learn from the best." Smirking back. He playfully shoved me and we headed up to my room.

~

An hour and a half later I finished the essay.

"Thank you Jazz!" I said pulling him into a big hug.

"Your welcome pipsqueak." I grumbled at my nickname. My brothers were always thinking of nicknames for my shortness.

"You know all this Major talk has made me realize something."

"What?"

"We haven't trained in awhile!" Since I've been a newborn Jasper has trained me in fighting. We do both powers and non-powers training sessions. I have gotten so good, it takes about 10 minutes before one of us actually wins.