Chapter thirty-four

Alexis POV:

Esme, Bella, Rose, and Bree stopped conversing about ten minutes ago now we were all just quietly reading. I kept looking at the time. We've come up with a theory that every half an hour the attacks would go because that was the time between the other two. We also theorize it'll last ten minutes on the dot like the last two. I have ten minutes to go until the next one if the theory is correct.

Sadly as each minute progressed I got physically and mentally weaker. I could no longer hold up my shields from Ed and Jazz. And my book was getting heavier. Heck, I couldn't even sit up on my own anymore. I was 100% relent on my pillows.

I had no idea what to do. And that scared me more than anything ever has.

Seth POV:
I was currently laying in the cargo bed of Billy's truck with Leah, Embry, Quill, and Paul. Billy was driving with Jake in the passenger and Jared and Sam in the back. After my second attack, we all piled into Billy's truck and headed to the Cullen's. We hoped if I saw Alex this wouldn't happen. Unfortunately, the drive to the Cullen's house was twenty-five minutes. Which meant not a lot of time to talk to Rosalie and Edward to persuade them.

Hopefully, we can. I was feeling so weak. I couldn't sit up anymore and I was really tired I just wanted to sleep forever.

Leah has been keeping track of the time. we have five minutes till we get there and ten until the next attack.

3rd POV:
Five minutes later the wolf pack arrived at the Cullen's. They all got out of the truck. Seth was being fully supported by Paul and Embry his feet dragged against the ground. Seth could barely move he felt so weak. His hearing kept going in and out.

Alexis wasn't in much better shape. She couldn't hold up her book anymore. She felt so weak she couldn't keep her eyes open. She appeared to be sleeping to anyone who looked at her. It didn't help her hearing kept going in and out.

As the wolf pack made their way up to the Cullen's doorstep they were greeted by the male Cullen's. They had been waiting at the door since the wolves were about half a mile away.

For a moment the male Cullen's were wondering what was wrong with Seth. He looked like... Alex.

Then it dawned on them. Seth and Alex were both suffering from the pull to see their soulmate.

"Carlisle. Seth needs to see Alex."

"Why?" Edward asked.

Billy handed him the journal. It was opened to the page he had read to the wolf pack. The four Cullen men gathered around it and quickly read the paragraph. They recognized the writing but they didn't know where and were too busy and worried to think properly about it.

After they finished reading Carlisle, Emmett, and Jasper were about to let them in before Edward spoke first.

"Come in. Please help my sister." He spoke.

They all slowly made their way in. Jacob put his hand on Edward's shoulder stopping him.

"Thank you." He said not looking into Edward's eyes. Edward nodded at him before coming in.

They all made their way in but were stopped by Rosalie.

"What are they doing here." She seethed at the wolves.

"They are here to help," Emmett told her handing her the journal.

She quickly the paragraph before looking up.

"No."

"What!" The Cullen men shouted.

"No, you will not see my sister."

"Rosalie. Seth seeing Alex could help her." Carlisle told her.

"No, this could just be a myth. The dogs are not going to see my sister." Rosalie growled.

"Rosalie-" Jasper started but was cut off by two watches beeping. Followed a second later by two screams echoing through the house.

Alexis POV:

It started, I screamed. But it wasn't just my scream. It was... Seth's!

He was in pain I had to get to him. With the last bit of strength, I pushed myself out of bed and vamp ran to the top of the stairs. Esme, Bree, and Bella were close behind. Bree picked Bella up and followed me. Seconds later Alice joined them. I looked over the railing of the stairs that overlooked the shape-shifters and Seth!

"Seth!"

Seth's POV: (Same time as the last POV)

It started, I screamed. But it wasn't just my scream. It was... Alex's!

She was in pain I had to get to her. With the last bit of strength, I pushed myself out of Paul's and Embry's strong grip and ran to the bottom of the stairs. Which seemed much further than they probably were.

I looked up and saw Alex with Esme, Alice, Bree, and Bella by her.

"Alex!" I shouted.

3rd POV:

After the shouts of their soulmate's name left their mouths they collapsed on the floor.

Not moving.

Not breathing.

I'm so sorry guys! I know I get yelled at in the comments for this. I'll update soon I promise. I'm sorry it took so long. At the time of the last chapter was published I was asked to fill in a couple of roles in a musical at the theater I go to. I said yes but it took up a lot of my time. Between school, learning my songs, dances, and lines I didn't have time to update. But I did now. Update soon stay safe!