Chapter twenty-nine

Seth's POV:
It's been a week since Alex and I met up at the treaty point. We've been doing it every day since meeting for a few hours. We've hung from the tree every day talking about random stuff, facts, and memories. With each thing she shares about her, I fall more in love with her. She is the most beautiful person I've ever met. With a soul to match.

She had told me she believes she doesn't have a soul but I told her there was no way she didn't have one. She is so kind to do what she loves. She truly is the best. But I do have one problem, I haven't told her I imprinted on her.

Alex's POV:

With her usual bracelet and necklace

I've met up with Seth every day since our first meeting

I've met up with Seth every day since our first meeting. He is the kindest soul I've ever met. We've talked about a great many things including our family. The packs sound great. I love being with him. He makes me feel human again. He makes me feel alive.

I couldn't be luckier to spend time with him. I've fallen more in love every time we meet.

But I have a problem, I haven't told him I'm mated to him.

Seth's POV:

"You really call her Aunt Rose at times?"

"Yep."

"... That sounds like an old lady name."

"Well, she is old."

"So are you."

"Ouch! Low blow Clearwater!"

"So we on a last name basis Johnson Hale Cullen."

"No, and if you ever call me that again I will slap you." She said pointing a finger up at me attempting to glare at me. She looked so cute when she did that.

Suddenly my watch beeped.

"It's time for me to go." She said, with a hint of sadness?

We climbed down the tree. She kissed me on the cheek, which never failed to put a smile on my face. She turned around and I realized now was as good a time as any.

Alex's POV:

"I imprinted on you." I heard Seth tell me. I turned around. Did I just hear right? He imprinted on me? He had told me about imprinting on our second visit, although I already knew, and I told him about mating the same day.

"Y-you d-did?" I asked, why was I so nervous.

"I did." He said, looking down a bit. I took a step closer to him.

"You're my mate," I said.

Seth's POV:
I'm her mate!

"I am?"

"You are," She took a step closer. We just stared into each other's eyes for a second.

Suddenly I was being pulled down by my collar... and kissed!

It took a second before I kissed back. Her lips were cold, hard, and soft at the same time. And yet, I loved kissing them.

Alex's POV:

I was kissing Seth!

And he was kissing back!!

His lips were soft and warm.

Suddenly Seth's arms wrapped around me. I was lifted up into the air. I wrapped my arm's around his neck.

3rd POV:

Alex and Seth were so lost in their kiss that they didn't hear a twig snap from in the trees on the Cullen side. At least, that was until they heard someone shouting at them.

Alex's POV:
"ALEXIS ELIZABETH AMY JOHNSON HALE CULLEN!" I heard Rose shout. Wait! Rose! I broke the kiss and turned to see Rose. In all her raging glory. She was so mad she was shaking.

"Get away from him!" She demanded. Seth gently set me down but I still had my arms around his neck and his were still around my waist.

"No," I told her.

Suddenly Rose grabbed my arm and started dragging me away from Seth. Seth tried to reach to grab me but Rose turned toward him.

"Unless you want to get hurt stay go back to your side. You aren't allowed over her dog." She told him. The venom dripping more with each word. (figuratively not literally)

Seth tried to grab me from Rose but she pushed him back to his side.

"Seth!" I shouted trying to get out of Rose's grasp but she was really strong. She gets really strong when she's angry. Like a mom trying to protect her kids.

She started dragging me towards the house with me still struggling.

"Aunt Rose please!" I shouted. I guessed she would let me go back to Seth. But she didn't. She actually tightened her grip and ran back to the house dragging me.

~

3rd POV:

Seth watched helplessly as his imprint was forcefully dragged back to her house. He ran to the pack's house hoping one of them could help him.

Alex was dragged back to her house. When she was dragged in Rose slammed the front door. The entire family was there.

"You are never to see that dog again!" Rose shouted at her.

"You can't do that!"

"To hell, I can! I'm your older sister."

"HE'S MY MATE!" The whole family froze, except for Bree and Carlisle since they already knew.

"That still doesn't change anything," Rose told Alex.

"I hate you!" Alex told her before racing up to her. Bree following behind her.

They kissed! But UGH! She's forbidden from seeing him! My emotions are soooooo conflicted. And I'm the one who wrote it!