Floromancy

"What hurts could most likely be the truth

"What hurts could most likely be the truth."
_________________________________________

Cassiopeia Forbes ran throughout the Mikaelson mansion with her heart beating erratically in her chest. Kol, her dead best friend had contacted her from the other side and had told her something very concerning. She didn't want to believe it, especially with what was going on right now.  'No, he... he wouldn't do that. Not right now when he knows I'm pregnant.' she thought, as she unconsciously moved her hand to her stomach, where she felt the small baby bump. She continued to dash through the hallways when suddenly she bumped into Rebekah, one of her best friends and fiance's little sister on her way to his room.

"Wait, wait, wait, you can't go up there" Rebekah yelled as she tried to stop Cassiopeia from going by grabbing onto her arm "You're going to get hurt if you stay here."

"Rebekah I don't know what your problem is right now, but I need to know the truth, and since you aren't going to give it to me, get out of my way before important force me to do something we'll both regret," Cassiopeia told her as she pulled her arm away. She ran up the stairs and through Klaus's door open to see if what Kol told her was the truth while praying to God it wasn't. The moment she saw what was going on, she let out a loud cry and collapsed on the floor. She had seen the love of her life in the middle of having sex with the woman she hated the most, Hayley Marshall.

"You--You dick. How could you?" Cassiopeia yelled out as her eyes glowed a beautiful scarlet color that pulsated with power. The only thing that stopped her from attacking them was the small kicks she was feeling from her stomach. The glow from her eyes dyed down as she wrapped her arms tightly around her belly. Klaus tried to go to her but she sends him a hard glare before she turned around and left.