Chapter 14

" 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕. 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥.

________________________________________

"𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙥𝙚𝙞𝙖 𝙄'𝙢 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮" whispered Hayley as she moved closer to her old enemy "I'm sorry I hurt you but I can't bring myself to be sorry for what I did. I got Hope from it and I could never be sorry for that"

"It's okay, I actually want to thank you because of what you did I was able to see what type of person he was. I moved on and now I have the most beautiful family ever." The redhead hybrid admitted as she walked out of the office ( the rest of the people had also left the moment the conversation had started) and sent a smile and a wave as she left. She honestly was not angry with the wolf, she had no expectations for her so her betrayal didn't hurt as much as Klaus's did and she was also a little grateful. Because of her, Cassiopeia found out that her ex-fiance would never be as faithful to her as she was to him.

~~~

When the Mikaelsons got back, Kluas realize it was time to tell Hope the truth. He didn't hide the truth because he was embarrassed or regretful of Hayley's and his actions but because he never felt it was important enough to mention until now when she was going to a place where she was bound to find out the what had happened. Where she was bound to find out about Cassiopeia and his child. Although he didn't know much about this child since when he moved to New Orleans he had blocked her on his phone so she wouldn't be a distraction, he did know they were either named Cora or Elliot, those being the names Cassiopeia had settled on if she had a girl or a boy. They had been forced by her sister, Caroline, to pick a name early on in her pregnancy because she would have too much to do later on so he only know the child's possible name but he still had to tell Hope something.

And the moment the door shut close, Hope did ask the question they all had been waiting for since the tense and awkward car ride over.

"What did you mean earlier?" the young tribrid asked though she hope she knew the answer already. She stared at her father waiting for him to answer her, waiting for him to tell her he had another child with her headmaster. "About you and Mrs. Salvador having a child? And if you guys were together once and you still love her then why did you break up?"

Klaus looked all around the room, letting the silence sink into the air once again so that when he told his story they would all get the whole dramatic feel he was hoping for.

"Cassiopeia and I used to be engaged and we were going to get married after she graduated high school" he started as his siblings all left the room, leaving only himself, his daughter, and her mother.
They had all heard this story more then 1000 times and it would probably go better if Kol wasn't in the room because with the way Klaus tells the story it would only make him roll his eyes.

Klaus waited for them to leave before he continued his story, "and when she got pregnant, we were really happy until one of her friends died, and his sister then turned off her emotions. She started to pull away from me, saying she was always busy and eventually it was hard for me to see her at all." He paused for a moment, glancing at Hayley and at her regretful expression. Even though he didn't feel bad, he understood why she did. She had caused Cassiopeia and his break up with what happened once that night.

"One day, Cass and I got into a big fight so I went to the Mystic Grill and had one too many drinks then your mother walked in and one thing led to another" he added as he took a break to catch his breath, knowing that once he finished his daughter would never look at them the same way. Though even before he finished, Hope had caught on to the way this story ended. "Cassiopeia broke everything off the moment she saw us, Kol having lead her right to us and made sure she had known what we did. After that, we only talked once more and a little later I left. She kept the kid and I stayed away in New Orleans with Hayley who was pregnant with you."

"And you never tried to talk to her again? To be in her life?"

Klaus moved to study his daughter and the first thing he saw was sadness, disappointment, and curiosity. Sadness, for she had realized that she was conceived because of the infidelity of her parents. Disappointment, for she had always looked up to her parent, and to find out this was Heartbreaking. Curiosity, for to her it didn't make sense, the look Cassiopeia gave her back at the school was so gentle that if the story really ended like that then there would be no way she would show her that look.

"No, I sent her a letter but I don't know what happened after that."

~~~

"Mom how did your meeting go with the Mikaelsons" spat out Cora with venom as she thought about the family that hurt her mother and the sperm donor that abandoned them.

"It went ok" Cassiopeia mumbled as she finished scolding Anthony for trying to make another boom and Layla for laughing instead of stopping him "Hope Mikaelson is officially a student at the Salvatore boarding school"

"Does the bitch have to go to school with us?" Lizzie groaned out as she leaned her head against her twin, Josie.

"Language " yelled Stefan from the bathroom where he was bathing Levi.

" anyways " Elliot continued on after Lizzie "why does she have to go to our school?"

"There is only one supernatural school" informed Cleo before she went back to drawing a portrait of her family. She, unlike most of her siblings, didn't have a problem with Hope, on the contrary, she was actually excited to meet her. They were, after all, siblings so Cleo had hoped to form a connection with the younger girl.

"And I don't see the problem with her going to the same school as us, she is your half-sister-" "she's not our sister " declared Leo while Josie glared at him for interrupting her. Josie somewhat understood why 3 out of 4 of the quadruplets were angry about the fact that their half-sister, that was conceived because of an affair, was intruding into their lives but they also didn't seem to understand that it wasn't this Hope girl's fault. She didn't ask to be born out of her father's Infidelity.

Layla, who had hardly been paying attention, advised "Maybe you guys should try talking to her, you never know she might be really nice" as she played with one of her games from her spot next to her twin.

"The problem is I don't want to talk to her, hell I don't even want to see her at all" Cora bites out, getting angry from simply talking about her. To be honest, she didn't actually hate her, she just hated what she symbolized. Hope could be the nicest girl in the world but whenever Cora looked at her, she was sure all she would see was the bastard's unfaithfulness and no matter how hard she tried to hide it, she was sure her mother saw and felt the same. "Just the thought of her makes me feel disgusted"

"ENOUGH" Cassiopeia yelled as she looked at her children with disapproving eyes. She knew it was going to be hard on them, with the original family just showing up out of nowhere but they shouldn't talk about Hope that way, she was innocent. "Now I can't ask or make you like her but you guys have to at least try and act civil. She is still your sister whether you like it or not and you can't punish her for the mistakes her parents made."

Immediately silence fell over the group. They always had the same reaction whenever Cassiopeia yelled which that in itself was uncommon. She didn't like to yell at her children, but there were sometimes in which that was all she could do.

"Now I'm going to the grill to get food"

A/N

Please comment and let me know what you guys think. Also if you notice any mistakes please tell me about them so that I can come and fix them.