Chapter 29

𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕝𝕠𝕨 𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕗𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕪
____________________________

"𝙈𝙖𝙭𝙞𝙢𝙪𝙢 𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙪𝙢" Cleo chanted as the gravity in the room changed at her command. She had been reading and practicing some spells they were supposed to learn in class soon when Cora, Elliot, and Leonidas appeared and started to bother her.

"Let us down" shouted Leo while wiggling about in the air, trying to swim closer to the sister to at least try and stop her.

"At least let me down, you can just keep the other two up here" Elliot tries to negotiate, his body floating upside down which causes his phone and keys to fall out of his pocket.

"Oh shut it, Elliot nobody ca- hey Cleo get back here" Cora called out as she sees her leaving towards her room.

" oh come on "

~~~~

Vera walked her hellhound pup, Umbra, around the park with Josie and Lizzie who were in charge of watching her.

"Umbra fetch" Vera shouted, throwing a rubber ball her mom bought for the hell pup.

Instead of running after the ball, Umbra slipped into the twins' shadow and popped up right next to the toy.

"Wowwwww" Lizzie and Josie marveled in unison as the pup traveled back through the shadows, placing the toy at the 11-year-old's feet.

It was amazing, they had learned all about hellhounds and their ability to shadow travel in school but it was different seeing it happened right in front of your eyes.

"That's soo cool" Vera cheered, throwing herself at the hellhound and pulling him into an embrace. "You are just the greatest dog ever, Umbra"

"Arr ruff" Umbra barked, wagging his tail as the three girls pet him.

~~~~

Kara finally felt like she could breathe as she spread out her angelic white wings while flying around. It had been more than a month since she had been able to take some time to go and stretch out her wings and fly.

If people could see her now they wouldn't be able to recognize her. She was smiling as she made her way across the sky, shining brightly as she went. She had a look on her face that she only ever has when she is with her family, one of pure happiness and joy. The same look that could make anyone feel the same way she does, a look that many could fall for, just like he did.

Orion was just minding his own business when suddenly he was knocked over by a big burst of wind. He looked up to see where it came from only to lock eyes with the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. The girl had long blonde hair that framed her face perfectly, a button nose, and an enchanting smile on her pink lips. He decided then and there that her smile was his favorite thing in the world.

She looked so free and happy as she flew around in the sky with her pure white wings (that he had just noticed). Maybe that was why he found her to be so lovely, his father always said that when a woman was at her happiest that was when she shine the brightest.

While Orion was stuck in his thoughts Kara glided away without sparing him another glance.

A/N

𝚃om 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚉𝚎𝚙𝚑𝚢𝚛
16 years old
Sylph

"If you only knew how much those little moments with you matter to me"

𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚒𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜-𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑, 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚒𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎. 

𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚜 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜, 𝚏𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚑. 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚙𝚑𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚒𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎, 𝚂𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.