chapter 1

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕪 𝕧𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕕"
_________________________________________

Cassiopeia felt broken as she drove back to her house, trying to keep her tears at her back so as not to cloud her vision. She glanced at her phone as it ranged for the 6th time, thinking it was Caroline again she answered it but she was surprised when it was Klaus's apologetic voice that cut throughout the silence of the car.

"I'm sorry, the thing with the wolf meant nothing, my love," the original hybrid said in a voice that Cassiopeia had once fallen in love with now only filled her with pain and anger "just please come back to the mansion so we can talk things over."

"I don't want your stupid sorries Nik and there is nothing to talk about, you cheated on me and I'm breaking up with you, end of story" stated the pregnant redhead, pulling the car to a stop in front of her house.

"This isn't only my fault" snapped Klaus.

"Yes but I wasn't engaged to her, was I?" Cassiopeia asked sarcastically as she claimed out of her car, shutting the door behind her before going towards her house.

"That's not what I meant, it's also your fault for ignoring me, a man has needs" the angry male said from the other end of the phone.

"You really are a dick, one of my friend's just died and the other one has her emotions turned of so I'm sorry that I had more important things to do that stay by your side, you stupid overgrown mutt"

"You can't talk to me like tha-" "thanks by the way, for showing me what a shitty husband you would have been" Cassiopeia interrupted before hanging up on him.

~~~~

It had been three days since Cassiopeia had broken up with Klaus and today was senior prom night -which she wasn't going to- and she was helping her sister get ready.

"Aannnddd we're done with the make up " Cassiopeia cheered with a small smile as she went to her sister's closet "now we just need the dress and your hair and we'll be done for real"

"Hey where's your dress, it's not here?" Asked the redhead girl as she looked around for the missing gown.

"What are you taking about its right there- where's my dress?"

"That's what I'm asking"

"What do we do? " shouted the pretty blonde, fricking out as she looked in her closet onc more to see if she had anything else she could wear "what to wear, what to wear."

Cassiopeia exited the room and quickly came back in with a beautiful gown hanging from her arms, offering it to her sister with a sad smile as she remembers where it's came from, "you can wear this"

Cassiopeia handed her vampire sister the dress that Klaus had given her to wear tonight to the prom with him as her handsome date but now she couldn't bring her self to use it or to even keep it.

~~~~

Hours later and Cassiopeia was still moping around her room, rewatching Buffy the Vampire Slayer with a bunch of chocolate and orange juice (because of the pregnancy cravings, don't ask). She was about to fall asleep but a knock on her window saw to it she didn't. She had a feeling she knew who it was and so she went and opened it just to see mister hero hair, Stefan Salvatore.

"How are you?" Stefan asked as he jumped inside the room, shutting the window close as he went and looked around. At first glance it seemed normal, slightly more organized then other teenagers room but still normal for his red haired friend but thanks to his enhanced sight he was able to pick up on things others wouldn't. He noticed the hidden used tissues in the trash, he noticed the spell books on a table over in the corner (all on emotions and how to get rid of heartbreak), he noticed that teared up pictures of the hybrid under her messy bed, he noticed the broken canvases poking out from her open closet, and most of all he noticed the hurt and anger in the eyes of his friend which she tried to hide most of all behind a beautifully fake smile that she shot at him once she saw him.

"I'm fine" Cassiopeia lied, sending him another smile once she noticed he didn't seem to believe her. "Really, I'm perfectly fine"

The Vampire knew no matter how much she lied and said she was fine, she wasn't and he didn't want her to think she should have to hide her feeling for whatever reason.

"It's okay not to be okay." said the sweet and compassionate vampire "if you're sad go ahead and cry. If you're mad then scream. Just don't try to turn off your emotions, there what make you... well you."

And that was all it took for the sad warlock to break down in his arms, " I just didn't want to add to everyone's plate with everything going on when everyone is so focused on Elena"

"It's okay to show how you're feeling, no matter what's going on in the world around you."