Chapter 16

"𝕊𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕪, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦"

________________________________________

"𝙬𝙖𝙞𝙩 𝙬𝙚 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚" Klaus grabbed her wrist, pulling her to him. He made the redhead face him so that he could look into her beautiful eyes that always enchanted him. He pulled her closer and tried to put one of his hand's on her hip to secure her in place.

"I have nothing to say to you," Cassiopeia remarked, trying to get him to let her go. She couldn't believe him, he was never this needy when they were together. 'It must be that his age is finally getting to him' she thought as she gazed up at the male hybrid, annoyance shining in her eyes. It honestly made her angry. Where was he when she actually needed him next to her? Why hasn't he showed up then?

"I said we aren't done talking" the original snapped, glaring at the short redhead "look, love my patience is starting to wear thin so stop playing and listen to me" he finished his words with his usual stupid smirk at the end as he strengthened his hold on her.

"there's obviously something wrong with your head because the simplest of things don't seem to be getting through to you. I am not playing, I am married and I am very happy with him so I need you to know I don't want to have anything to do with you unless it has to do with Hope and her schooling"

Okay, so she hadn't meant to be so loud she just couldn't help it, even when they were dating Klaus had always found a way to get on her nerves and spin everything around. She could feel the stares of everybody in the grill, making her embarrassed "Now I am going to go back home where I don't have to see and talk to you so...bye I guess" she quickly rushed out of there, living the lovesick hybrid behind.

~~~

After a long drama-filled day, Cassiopeia was happy to finally be in her bed with her husband's arms around her, this was always one of the red head's favorite parts of the day. The part where she could kick back and enjoy being in her husband's arms. It always made her calm and she injoyed being able to kiss him away from their kids paying eyes.

"God, have I ever told you how much I love you?" murmured Cassiopeia as she pulled away from his lips and let her hand travel across his face, tracing and memorizing every line and curve until it is engraved in her head. Even if she suddenly became blind she would still be able to recognize him, by smell, by touch, or simply by the feelings she felt whenever they were close.

"Once or twice" whispered the vampire directly into her ear, pulling her in again to keep making out with her. He trailed his mouth down her neck next, kissing and sucking on any skin he could until he left his mark on every piece of of his wife's body.

"Stefan" she moaned out, grabbing and pulling on his hero hair making him moan too. Things quickly got more heated the more they got into it. Stefan was about to take his wife's nightgown off when their door slammed open.

"Mommy, dad-daddy why are you on top of mommy?" Levi question as he waddled into the room causing his parents to freeze.

"Um... Mommy was cold so Daddy was trying to warm her up?" The light brown hair vampire lied, moved off of his wife.

"Oh okay, can I sleep here?" "sure" " yes"

After everyone got comfortable -Levi laying in between his parents- they turned off the lights and went to sleep.

"Goodnight my love" Stefan mumbled, stretching to placing a gentle kiss on her cheek and wrapping his arms around the both of them.

Cassiopeia whispered a faint "I love you" into the air, knowing it would reach him.

"I love you too, Mommy" The little vampire intercepted instead.

𝙰/𝙽

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝. 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎.