chapter 28

𝔹𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕕. 𝕃𝕠𝕪𝕒𝕝𝕥𝕪 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪.

_________________________________________

"You got this, Leo, just remember what we've practiced" Elliot encouraged his brother " you have been watching her all year, it's about time you at least try to talk to her"

Leonidas just nodded his head as his brother kept talking, too busy looking at the pink-haired girl to care what he was saying. Leo walked over to his crush, who just so happened to be alone for the first time today.

As Leo stared at her, he forgot what he had planned to say, too caught up in her beauty.

Holly felt somebody staring at her intensely and looked up, only to see the weird boy from one of her classes who was also one of the sons of the headmaster.

Leonidas, panicking at being caught immediately blurted out the first thing that came into his mind " you must be the reason for global warming because you're hot"

Even from where he was standing, he could hear Elliot's facepalm.

~~~

"You know, I thought that went well," Leonidas said, a huge lovesick smile plastered on his face as he talked to his brother. He rubbed the back of his head where he hit the wall.

"Then you obviously didn't hear the same conversation I did" responded Elliot as he watched the girl, his brother was infatuated with walk away after blasting him into a wall for getting too close.

"Well, it could have been worse" Leo tried to reason with him.

" I don't think it could have," said the redhead tribrid, pausing as a smirk made its way onto his face before continuing "she literally ran away from you"

~~~~

Cleo just wanted to focus on her painting while eating some of the fries and occasionally catch glances of Amaya from her spot at the grill, but no, he just had to show up.

Klaus confidently strolled up to her booth and took the seat across from her without even asking if he could. Like always he had his annoying infamous smirk on and a look in his eyes that said he was a man on a mission.

"Hello Cleo, I didn't know you were into painting. Did you know I was the one who taught your mother how to draw and paint? I took her to an art studio on our first date and she looked bea-" " I would like it if you would stop trying to get closer to me and my siblings and stop trying to pursue our mother. She is already in a happy marriage and she doesn't need you here trying to ruin her life " Cleo quickly interrupted him, not wanting to hear anything else from him.

Ever since the dinner party, last week he kept on appearing in front of her and her family trying to get closer to the quadruples and their mother.

" of course, I'm trying to get close to you, I'm your father and about the whole happily married thing, well that's just a front, she'll come running back to me soon enough," Klaus said, smirking as he leaned back in his chair. "Just because she gave up on us doesn't mean I will. I will always fight for us, for this family" Klaus finished his declaration as he gestured between them.

The redhead glared at him, clenching her fist as she willed herself not to punch him. The thing that made Cleo the angriest was that she could clearly see that he truly believed that would be the case. She couldn't understand why he was being this delusional, he was the one who had cheated on her mother, who had up and left his pregnant fiancé, who wouldn't respond to her text about the quadruplets, who hadn't cared about them until it benefited him, so how could he believe that her mother would forgive him and come back to him, especially with the fact that she already has a family of her own now. Cassiopeia had moved on and it was selfish of him to keep interfering in her new life.

"You left us, you left mom. How dare you stand there and say you love us when you couldn't even bother to be there for us. You just loved the idea of having a perfect family with the woman you've been obsessed with for more than a decade, this needs to stop. "

What she had said left Klaus speechless, from what he had gathered Cleo was the nice and soft-spoken of his children, the most like their mother, but from what he had seen right now it also showed how outspoken she could be when defending what she believed to be true which in turn, made her even more like his Cassidy in his eyes.

"And how many times do you think she's gonna forgive you, you constantly mess with her family, butting in where you don't belong so tell me, when do you think she's gonna finally snap and take you down? Because I think it's gonna be very soon with the way you're going, so here's some advice just leave us alone, carry on with your stupid life and just forget about it, 'cause you're not gonna get her back" Cleo stated as she packed up her stuff and walked out of the grill, leaving Klaus to pay the bill for her half-eaten fries.

~~~~

Cassiopeia had just finished doing the dishes when Cleo came through the kitchen door and straight into her arms.

" Hey sweetie what's wrong?" the redhead vampire-warlock hybrid asked in a soft voice, trying to make sure she didn't accidentally upset her already sad daughter.

" you wouldn't actually leave us especially not for him, right?" Cleo question as she looked up to her mother with eyes full of tears and sadness. No, she didn't actually think her mother would ditch them for the psychotic and obsessed hybrid but she couldn't help wanting an actual answer, she could hold on to reassure herself, which Cassidy understood immediately.

" of course not, I would never even dream of leaving you guys. You all are my family and I love you guys." Cassiopeia reassured with a bright smile as she pulled her daughter in closer. "Now why don't I prepare your room so you can sleep here tonight"

𝙰/𝙽

𝙰𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚊 𝙰𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒 𝚊𝚜 𝙷𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙳𝚊𝚕𝚎
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑
17 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍

"𝚈𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚙, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕"

𝙸'𝚖 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝙰𝚍𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗.