the 1992s

"𝕋𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕜𝕚𝕕𝕤 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕒 𝕙𝕒𝕓𝕚𝕥. 𝕀𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖."

________________________________________

Cassandra knew she shouldn't have fallen for that devil but she couldn't find it in herself to regret it. Cassandra Mirela, a powerful witch from an even more powerful coven, had made a deal with Aslan, a high ranking demon from the devil's main circle. She made a deal with Aslan to gain more power so she could kill her coven, the deal needed to be sealed with intercourse and had cause her to be pregnant which gave her the sweetest little angel but the real problem came when she had fallen in love with Aslan and had tried to stay with him, which was against the rules. Aslan, not having felt the same and wanted to get rid of her, told her coven about the deal they had made, which was they saw as an act of betrayal causing them to hunt Cassandra and her child down.

Cassandra had hoped that Aslan would love her but instead he betrayed her and their child. She really wanted to hate him but she couldn't, she just really loved him and if he asked she would run back to him. She gazed at her baby who had the same red hair as her father and frowned as she kept on noticing all the things that they had similar. 

Cassandra wished she had stick to her original plan, making a deal to get more power but she just couldn't help falling for that demon and forgetting about all of her dreams of power and instead focusing on happiness, which sadly never happened.

Right now she was running from her old coven and most of the their sister coven as well. They had started their chase all the way in New York City that has led her and her baby all the way to Mystic Falls, the home of most of the supernatural world. Cassandra had a friend over there who knew of the supernatural and would keep her child safe since she owed her a favor.

Cassandra ran across the sidewalk, with her little bundle of joy safely in her arms. She sees the house and quickly moves toward it, knocking on the door when she reached it.

Elizabeth Forbes had opened the door only to see a baby with a letter. The baby lets out a cute little smile and giggles, moving her arms around asking to be held.

"I love you my darling baby girl" Cassandra whispered into the wind, trying to lead her pursuers away from the house. She had just had to make one of the most hardest decisions a mother would ever have to make, leaving her child to be raised by somebody else.