Chapter 7

"𝕃𝕖𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕡𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕦𝕤, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕓𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕"
_________________________________________

Third pov

The Salvatore Boarding School of the Young and Gifted is the only institution for the supernatural so there was little to no surprise that in turn, the supernatural would flock to the school.

The school was overrun with supernatural species of every kind. There were witches, vampires, werewolves, fairies, sirens, warlocks, and many more. The school was opened by Alaric Saltzman and Cassiopeia Salvatore so that their children would be safe. They were the headmaster and headmistress of the school. They taught the younger generation of the supernatural how to use their powers and to stay hidden from normal people. They also have a special course where they teach humans who know about the supernatural to protect their fellow man from evil.

They weren't the only ones involved with the school, they also had their friends. Jeremy traveled the world, looking for students and helping them to the school. Caroline used to help them run the school but after a while, she moved away to try and find a way around the Gemini Coven's Merge ceremony. Damon helped train human hunters who knew about the supernatural to capture the ones Who were out of control. Bonnie didn't work with them but she oftened pitched in when needed. Stefan, if he had been alive, would have worked as the school nurse or as the town doctor along with Elena.

~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙰/𝙽
𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜.
𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛.