Chapter 18

"𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖"

________________________________________

"𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚, 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚, 𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙚-" "𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩, 𝙆𝙤𝙡?" The redhead snapped, annoyed with his constant bothering while she was wondering. Her glare turned into a smile the moment she saw his goofy face grinning at her through the crack in the door. "Just come in you dork"

Kol rushed in, jumping onto the couch in the corner of the office. He moved to stare at her intensely with a look that screamed he wanted something ."Soo... "

"What is it?" Cassiopeia questioned, stopping what she was doing to give him her full attention. She had heard from Bonnie that there was a triggered werewolf named Osiris Delrico but she couldn't find where he was.

"I want to teach here" the original declared, looking at the hybrid with wide and pleading eyes.

"Why would you want to teach?"

"It would help the baby vamps being taught by one of the first vampires" Cassiopeia just stared at him with a raised eyebrow, "okay, I'm just really bored and Elijah said no killing in the first month and with most of the town on vervain there's no fun to be had"

"You know what, since I have to find a new teacher anyway you can work here but you have to be the one to tell Ric, deal?"

"Deal"

~~~~

"Cassi said what?" Yelled Ric as he looked at the original psycho, "No there is no way she would let you work here, especially with kids around who knows what could happen"

"Well, she did so you're just going to have to get used to it, Ric," he smirked, the sound of wicked laughter left his mouth. Kol was really enjoying the look on the hunter's face a little too much. "And I'll have you know I'm awesome with kids okay? They all love me"

"I'm sure they do"

"Don't say it like that they really do- hey get back here." Kol shouted as he ran after the old hunter   "Don't run away from meee"