Chapter 12

"𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕤𝕟'𝕥 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙"
_________________________________________

"𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙣" shouted the headmistress as she put down her phone and grabbed the paperwork. Alaric and the Mikaelsons came in and shut the door behind them.

Upon entering the office, Klaus, Hayley, and Hope sat in the chairs in front of her desk while the rest sat on the sofa or stayed standing. Alaric sat at his desk and started working on other stuff.

" Now the office is charmed so nobody from the outside will be able to hear what's going on so feel free to say whatever you like" Cassiopeia informed them as she looked through her papers "so let's get started first, how do you like the school?"

"It's nice and I really think I'm going to like it here," said Hope with a sweet smile.

"That's good. Let's start with the next part, what's your full name?" Questioned the beauty as she looked at the 17-year-old tribrid who was just two months younger than her own.

"Hope Cleo-Andrea Mikaelson"

'Cleo? This little son of a bitch' thought the redhead as she glared down at the papers that slightly crumbling in her strong hold. It had been years and she was more than over it but sometimes there were moments when everything that happened become a bit much. Cleo was the name they had picked as a backup for Cora or if they had another daughter, it was the name she had given to their daughter that she was sure he didn't even know existed. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down and anchor her thoughts to the present.

"Date of birth?" "May 2, 2012"

" Supernatural species?"

"I-i'm a tribrid a u-um vampire-werewolf-witch. I've only unlocked my w-werewolf side" mumbled Hope as she looked at the floor, sad and scared that she would be rejected.

" it's all okay sweetie there's nothing to be ashamed of something you can't control so you have no reason to blame yourself" Comforted Cassiopeia as she grabbed hope's hands. She knew how sad and hard it was for werewolves while they tried to come to terms with what they had done, her oldest children went through the same thing and so she felt very sympathetic.

Klaus looked at the love of his life in awe. He couldn't believe how kind she was to his daughter that he had with another woman when they were still together. 'Maybe we still have a chance' he thought.

"Well that's it, if you have any questions you can ask me or Alaric, oh and we have a special place if you want to transform and roam free away from the other students" Cassiopeia continued after a minute, "you can move into the dorms whenever you like, you would be having one to your self and I think that's all"

"I'll see you guys tomorrow-" "Mooom we're back" Layla yelled, interrupting Ric as she ran into the office, dragging two of her siblings behind by their hands she held in a tight grip.

"Mom?" questioned Klaus feeling hurt and betrayed. He couldn't believe she moved on and had more kids. He would have thought that his Cassiopeia would have waited for him as he had asked in his letter.

Choosing to ignore him, Cassiopeia smiled at her children and went to hug them. "My beautiful babies, I missed you so much, how was your trip?"

"It was good, Auntie Caroline took the girls shopping while dad took Levi and me to the game" exclaimed Anthony happily as he wrapped his arms around her and smiled up at his mother.

"Well I'm happy you guys had a good time"

" Cassiopeia, love who are these people?" Klaus inquired as he moved closer to his ex-lover and her supposed children, smirking as his hand brushed against her waist to rest right where it usually did. "last time I checked you only had one kid and that was ours."

"Well things change"