Chapter 10

"𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕚𝕥"
_________________________________________

At the Salvatore school, in the headmaster's shared office Cassiopeia and Alaric were working on a project when the phone rang. Ric picked it up as she kept working, ignoring the small gasp he let out and the fall of his smile as he brought the phone towards him. Cassiopeia looked up over at him after he hunged up the phone and found him already looking at her.

"They're coming back" Alaric quickly rushed his words as he waited for the redhead's reaction. He knew that his companion was over that guy but he still assumed she would be upset.

"Ric I'm sorry but honestly I have no idea what you're talking about" the beauty laughed as she just smiled at him.

Alaric sweat dropped at the confused smile she sent him before explaining," The Mikaelsons are coming back to Mystic Falls"

"What?" yelled the quadruplets from the door of the office having just walked in.

"What do you mean the Mikaelsons are coming to town? Why are they even coming anyways?" questioned Cora, the oldest as she moved towards her mother.

"To enroll Klaus's daughter" answered Ric instead of the redhead. "They have an appointment for tomorrow"

Cassiopeia sigh tiredly as she ran a hand through her hair. She didn't know what to do so she just opened her arm to offer them a hug. Her beautiful quadruplets run right into her warm embrace.

" It's okay, everything's going to be okay my loves" Cassiopeia tried to comfort her sad, angry, and confused children.

"You don't have to come tomorrow, you can have the day off and take the kids and Stefan out" Ric advised the beautiful warlock-Vampire hybrid.

" no, it's fine, I don't need time off this all happened years ago, I can certainly say I'm well over it" replied Cassiopeia as she let go of her children " the question is if you guys are gonna be ok?"

" If you're okay then we're okay" replied Leonidas as the other three echoed his response.

~~~

Josie and Lizzie ran throughout the school's halls to get to their mother's office. They had heard from the quadruplets that the Mikaelsons were coming back and even though they said she was fine, they wanted to make sure for themself.

Lizzie threw the door open and stomped inside, startling her parents. Josie sent them an apologetic smile as she also rushed in after.

"Are you okay? The quadruplets said that the bitch and his family are coming back" Lizzie rambled on as she started pacing back and forth.

"As I told them, I'm okay" Cassiopeia reassured them as she walked towards the twins and pulled them in for a hug "how about we have a family night?"