𝟢𝟥 | 𝟧𝟢/𝟧𝟢

DEMON WASN'T SURE what he would say when he finally saw Corinne in person but he didn't expect for her to be with another nigga when he did

DEMON WASN'T SURE what he would say when he finally saw Corinne in person but he didn't expect for her to be with another nigga when he did. "Hey." She says softly, looking up at him. "Wassup?" He nods in her direction. He found it hard to focus on searching for changes in her features when Saint had his arm securely wrapped around her shoulders.

"How you been?" Corinne asks, feeling equally as nervous. She wanted to crawl into a hole and die because of how uncomfortable she was in this situation.

In her mind, she knew that she had nothing to feel guilty about but her heart didn't get the memo.

"I'm coolin'. I see you been good though." Demon's words make her look to avoid eye contact. "That's our's?" Saint asks as the woman calls out the order by the last four digits of Corinne's phone number.

"Yeah." Both Demon and Corinne say in unison with Corinne's voice much softer than his harsh tone.

When Saint walks to the counter, Corinne focuses her attention back to Demon. He nods his head in the direction of the door making her follow him out.

"So this what we doing now?"

"Please don't start."

"It been five months, Corinne." He says, crossing his arms and looking down at her. The cool winter air was blowing in Corinne's face. She was grateful it was only cold and not snowing. "How long was I supposed to wait?" She counters with a question.

"We was supposed to be having a kid in two months and you running around the city with different niggas."

Demon didn't need to talk to Corinne to know what she was doing and who she was doing it with. Everybody knew how it was with them so nobody had a closed mouth when it came to mentioning shit about her to him. "You don't get to speak on my baby."

"Our baby. We went half on her...or him."

"You only bring that up when it's convenient for you." Corinne crosses her arms. "When it's convenient?"

"You treated me like I was a inconvenience the entire time I was pregnant and the only reason you even acknowledged me or how I felt was because I miscarried." Her nose and cheeks were starting to get red as the air continued to attack her skin to the point where it was a raw as the conversation.

"You knew from the jump I wasn't good with expressing emotions and shit."

"With people you didn't trust." Corinne glances through the window at Saint who had be stopped from exiting by two girls. "How was I supposed to know you didn't trust me when you did a good job at acting like you did?"

"I wasn't acting-"

"Lil' bit, you ready?" Saint asks, cutting him off making Corinne shake her head. "Gimme a minute." She tells him making him nod getting back in the car.