𝟤𝟥 | 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖢𝖱𝖤𝖳𝖤

CORINNE TUGGED THE BLACK sweatpants up her legs  while Demon watched her

CORINNE TUGGED THE BLACK sweatpants up her legs while Demon watched her. "Stop acting so obsessed with me." She chuckles, pulling the Allen Iverson graphic tee over her head and growing baby bump. "I am obsessed with you." He says, making her smile brightly. "Can you get up and get dressed? We already late." Corinne requests making him sit up.

Corinne put on her gold jewelry, not paying much mind to the pitter-patter she heard as he walked in the bathroom. "Who fault is that though?" He asks making her roll her eyes. Corinne didn't bother to respond grabbing her Rick Owens box and taking it into her bedroom. "Oh you quiet now, huh?" Demon couldn't go without bothering her for five minutes.

"Shut up." Corinne tells him struggling to put on her shoes as he comes out the bathroom. "You need help?" Demon asks, standing in front of her with his Tom Ford briefs low on his hips. She simply nods as he takes off shoes from her hand.

It was the middle of August and it had been two weeks since he'd talked to his parents. Despite all the issues, they were having with their biological families, their self-made one was getting along just fine. Demon had fallen off with everything and everyone if it wasn't about business and Corinne had as well to be there for him.

He had told Meech and Five about therapy because they were confused as to why he was disappearing every Thursday for two hours. The more they came around in efforts to support his mental health journey the friendlier Corinne had. Dominique was in Dekalb finishing her final year of college and it gave Corinne time to catch up with Paris.

Of course, their friendship wasn't what it once was but they were close enough that Mercedes knew about it. Considering Corinne had been delegating tasks to Cassie to help her steadily stack her bread, Mercedes felt like she didn't have anyone in her corner. Tadoe and Marquell were in their own web of lies trying to keep their girlfriends out of the loop.

"Kiss please?" She requests making him lean over pecking her lips. For once, their relationship was serene and it reflected in her pregnancy. "Thank you." Corinne smiles as he stands up after tying her shoes. "You're welcome, Cece." Demon smiles, going to put on the black Amiri varsity logo sweatpants. "You wanna be like me so bad." She teases as he pulls over the Celtics graphic tee before putting on a the pine green Air Jordan 1s.

"Whatever. Let's go." He mumbles as she stands up. They both exit the room before leaving the apartment. It took about forty five minutes to make it to Gizmo's and upon entering the laughs and screams from kids playing made Corinne's heart flutter. "There Coriah go." He tells as they begin walking back towards the party set up. She spots her parents first giving them both hugs before walking over to speak with her sister.

"Hey." Corinne waves awkwardly, standing in front of her sister. "Give me a hug, bro. I missed you." Coriah pulls her into a tight hug. "I missed you too." She whispers, hugging her older sister tightly. "Can I feel the baby?" Corinne could only nod as her sister lets her go to feel her baby bump through the shirt. "I'm so sorry I wasn't acting like a big sister. I should've stuck up for you. Regardless of how I felt, it's always been your life. I just gotta accept that you living it how you want to." Coriah speaks. Corinne smiled at her as her son moved around, enjoying the attention.