𝟣𝟩 | 𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖳𝖫𝖤 𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤

don't forget to read yesterday's surprise update incase you missed it 🤍

WITH CORINNE SPENDING ALL HER TIME, at her shop, Demon was free to wreck havoc without having to worry about where she was

WITH CORINNE SPENDING ALL HER TIME, at her shop, Demon was free to wreck havoc without having to worry about where she was. He sitting in Vic's blacked out G63 waiting for his father to go back after meeting with their connect. It was a street festival and all the people made it hard to keep his eyes on his father sitting with the other man.

It took about fifteen minutes for Vic to begin walking towards his car. Meech and Five were parked next to them waiting for Vic to pass off the supply. Once they did, Vic started to drive following their connect Efren, back to headquarters.

Efren was a proxy of the cartel. He oversaw the distribution of drugs throughout the United States. He decided who was fit to see the pure cocaine and uniquely harvested strains of marijuana. He was free to roam the country and live his life as he pleased, controlling thousands with a simple text or phone call.

While they hadn't had any problems with Efren directly, Demon knew he didn't have a good reign when it came to leading his boys and that was reason enough for him to know he could take his spot.

You couldn't call his plan greed when he intended to share the wealth. This was Vic's way out the game and his way over moving up with his day one homies. They were older now and things had to change.

It felt like they were driving for hours before they reached the border to cross into Canada. Efren's drivers lead them directly to the multi-million dollar mansion that housed the members of the Russian Cartel. They watched people come and go for hours.

"Hello?" Demon answers the phone for Corinne while Vic slept, trying to recuperate from the drive. "Stink, when you coming home?" Corinne sits her phone on the painted Kallax shelf unit in AD's closet. "I don't know yet. I gotta see how long this finna take." He told her, making her stop hanging their son's clothes of the small black velvet hangers.

"You been gone since 12." She complains, knowing he was up to no good. "I'mma be back before you wake up." Demon tells her, tapping his father repeatedly spotting movement in the side mirrors. Vic begins to stir in his sleep, before completely waking up. "Why you can't be back before I-"

"What happened?" Vic unintentionally cuts her off, as the sound of glass shattering creates sound waves. Demon could feel glass shards hitting him before feeling something blunt hit his head. No matter how hard he tried to fight it, sleep overtook him.

He didn't know how long it was before he regained consciousness but a man was slapping his face lightly repeatedly. Demon immediately begins looking for his father spotting him on the other side of the table.

"Finally you're awake, Adonis. Untie them." The man at the head of the table, making the stocky man begin untying his hands. Demon watches as they untie his father.

"How do you-" Demon opens his mouth to speak as two members who looked to be caterers brought out hot plates of food. "I know everyone who sells my product, Adonis. I, in fact happen to go very far back with your grandfather." The man says, continuing to cut his steak.