𝟣𝟨 | 𝖦𝖱𝖠𝖭𝖣 𝖮𝖯𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦

CORINNE'S GRAND OPENING HAD HER overwhelmed

CORINNE'S GRAND OPENING HAD HER overwhelmed. She had all the products she needed and there wasn't a thing out of place but it was too many people. Family and friends had come to support and get minor services, while returning clients of Corinne's and all the girls in the shop wanted the full services.

Pink, teal, and white balloons outside attracted the attention of people walking by and they kept stopping in. Most people were willing to get on the list and wait while others just settled for buying a lash care set and mink lashes. Corinne had been getting notification after notification because people were posting inside the salon.

"Are you tired? You can take a break." Katrina says, from behind the receptionists desk. "I'm fine." Corinne brushes her off, knowing her feet and back hurt only two hours into the day.

The pale pink scrubs with her logo embroidered into the right pocket was stretched around her baby bump. "Aww you're pregnant?" A lady asks, as Corinne guides her to her table to get her lashes done. "Yeah, I'll be six months next week." Corinne sits down. "Boy or girl?" The woman gets comfortable as Corinne begins hers lash process. "Boy. You wanted a wispy hybrid, right?"

The woman hums, as Corinne begins taping feeling that aching in her back again. It didn't take Corinne long with the proper mapping."I'll be back for sure." She tells Corinne, handing her two twenty dollar bills before going up front to pay. Corinne cleaned up her area and started the cleaning machine again after removing the freshly sterilized tools.

"Who's next?" Corinne walks to the front to ask Katrina. "Nobody. You on break." Katrina says, assigning Corinne's clients to other staff. "Says who?" She crosses her arms, looking down at her baby's aunt. "Him." Demon had texted his sister to make sure she wasn't over working herself. He'd planned on stopping by at some point during the day but Corinne overworking herself changed his timeline.

"I thought you said you were bringing me lunch?" She asks, walking around the counter to give him a hug. "Clock out and I'll take you to get something from Tempo." He mumbles, making her nod. "Okay, let me grab my purse. I'll meet you in the car."

Demon agrees letting her go and giving his little sister a hug. "You a snitch." She texts Katrina before walking in the back to clock out in the break room. She goes back up front seeing her boyfriend waiting on her. Corinne let's the girls know she would be back before they leave.

"I got a question." He asks, as they get in his car. "Okay?" Corinne adjusts the seat, knowing nobody but Five had the seat that reclined. "You sure you fine with online school?" Demon questions. He didn't want to feel like he was holding her back from getting her full college experience. "Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" She tells him.

"Cause I don't know. I feel like I'm taking your youth from you." He mutters, making her roll her eyes. "What you trying to say?" Corinne asks, crossing her arms. "If you want to go to New Orleans after you have AD, you can."