𝟣𝟢 | 𝖱𝖤𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧

MAY 21ST MARKED THE START of Corinne's fourth month of  pregnancy and the day that she was moving into her new place

MAY 21ST MARKED THE START of Corinne's fourth month of pregnancy and the day that she was moving into her new place. Corinne was beyond irritated with the whole process but she was pleased to see everything coming together. Her clothes had been unpacked and hung. Her shoes and bags had been organized and displayed by color. That was the only thing she had done to get her space in order.

She hasn't even made her bed or unboxed anything she ordered for decoration. As soon as Demon decided she was getting too stressed and took over.

She sat on the chaise like end of her velvet silver grey Mario Bellini sofa without a care in the world while he had recruited Meech and Five to help him. Meech was on kitchen putting everything Instacart had delivered in the minimalist containers like she wanted.

Demon and Five were hanging up different painting when a knock on the door making Corinne get up. "Corinne Solis?" The delivery man asks when she opens the door. "Solis but yeah." She nods as he hands her a clip board for her to sign. "Here you go." He hands her the long brown box. "Thank you." Corinne smiles taking the box before closing the door. "Who sending you shit?" Meech asks, putting the glass containers away. "I actually don't know." She says, opening the brown box.

Very few people knew her new address so the realm of possibilities was very large. "Awwww." She coos to herself seeing the white box that read Via Florelle. She lifts box sliding the brown shipping box off the island before lifting the flap to look at the soleil colored roses. She reaches for the card, slee rating the wax seal from the envelope. She pulls out the card trying her hardest not to smile at the card.

I'm so proud of you shorty. Only bigger things gone come yo way and this just the start. Call me when you get this I got something else for you whenever you stop acting like a stranger. -J.S.C.

"Who yo flowers from?" Meech asks making the smile instantly fall from Corinne's face. "My brother." She lies. She so confused about her emotions when it came to Saint and Demon. Before she even got back on speaking terms with Demon, Saint was the only one she was really interested in.

She tried talking to Killa but talking to someone she met during her old relationship didn't sit right with her spirit. A lot of shit actually didn't sit right with her spirit. She had unitentionally ghosted Saint when she found out she was pregnant. She wasn't comfortable talking to him while pregnant it's someone else's baby. The someone else not particularly liking him added to it.

"Liar." Meech mumbles making Corinne rolls her eyes before going into the private hallway. She goes into her bedroom before entering her bathroom and locking the door. The phone only rings three times before she hears, "And I thought you changed your number on me."

"Haha, very funny." She says, walking slowly looking at the marble epoxy flooring. "You the one started acting like a stranger out of nowhere." He tells her making her giggle lowly. "I didn't start acting like a stranger. I still asked Jude about you." Jude was his little sister who had introduced the two of them and the only reason he knew her address.