𝟣𝟣 | 𝖣𝖱𝖤𝖠𝖬𝖲

CORINNE HAD GOTTEN INTO one of those moods again where she didn't want to do anything or be bothered

CORINNE HAD GOTTEN INTO one of those moods again where she didn't want to do anything or be bothered. As the days leading up to her graduation seemed to fly by, she had realized that she was living her life without her grandmother there to see her milestones. Demon couldn't talk her out of not going to her prom but she went to her luncheon with her parents where she received different awards honors and superlatives.

The morning of her graduation, she woke up being kissed all over her face. "Leave me alone." She mumbles, rolling onto her side away from Demon. "You don't want to open your graduation gifts?" He asks.

"You gone fuck me first?" She questions, still half asleep. "Nah, not right now." Demon shakes his head. "Wake me up when it's time."

"Ma, come on." He mumbles, pulling the blanket from over her. Demon sits down on the side of the bed, putting his hand on her baby bump. "I'm tired." Corinne whines as he slowly rubs circles. "I know. We can take a nap before we go to dinner, okay?"

Corinne only nods, sitting up with a little assistance. "Here." He says, reaching for the Off White arrows patter robe. She takes it after swinging her legs around. "You acting like the floor being cold gone kill you." He mumbles as Corinne slips her feet into the cobble colored Disquette Choped Ugg slippers. He watches her enter the bathroom to brush her teeth and wash her face before coming back out.

"Don't think I ain't hear what you said about me and why you already dressed? We don't gotta be ready until at least 10:30." Corinne begins to question him as the pair exit her bedroom. He grabs her hand, stopping her from walking to the door allowing them to leave the private gallery.

"Hmm?" She hums, as he tilts her chin up. Demon leans down kissing her while tying the bathrobe closed. She smiles as he begins guiding her towards the door. Graduation balloons were everywhere and food was on thc island countertop letting Corinne know she wasn't imagining the smell.

"Ma?" She questions seeing the familiar silhouette in the kitchen. "Good Morning." Nicole says, turning around to gesture her over. "Hi mommy." Corinne mumbles giving her mom as quick side hug. "Why you was still sleep and you got company?" She asks.

"Adonis been here since last night. He ain't no company." Corinne gave up a long time ago about sparing people from confusion when it came to her and Demon's relationship. She felt that since if they wanted to be slick nosey, they could be lost too. "Oh. What y'all do?"

"We ordered some food from Proveré and sat on the balcony-patio whatever it is and talked for a minute." She tells her, going to sit down at the island. "So that's my son in law again?" Nicole was fully aware that love like that didn't disappear. "Ion know yet. We gone see though." Nicole closes the now loaded dishwasher.

"As long as you happy." Nicole says, walking over to where her daughter sat looking at the different foods. "Thank you momma." Corinne smiles, tensing up when Nicole unexpectedly hugs her.