𝟥𝟥 | 𝖫𝖤𝖲𝖲𝖮𝖭𝖲

THE PLANGENT HORNS FROM DIFFERENT cars as Vic swerved towards the shoulder of the expressway

THE PLANGENT HORNS FROM DIFFERENT cars as Vic swerved towards the shoulder of the expressway. His lightly tapped the metal rail that protected the cars from falling into the ditch. The MACK truck continued make it ways into the lane of oncoming traffic. The metals scraped against each other as Vic continued to drive to get out of the compact space.

The closer the truck got to veering off the road, the closer Vic got the metal. The tail end of the trailer came into contact with the truck forced them into the wall. The force caused the metal to indent pinching Demon's hand against that and the seat. An influx of pain takes over feeling his right hand in several places, yet he didn't yell out in pain.

Behind them motor vehicles began to crash as there was no choice but slam on the brakes. Oncoming traffic was completely halted as Vic continued to drive until he felt comfortable enough to pull over. No one said a word as they both attempted to get out of the car. Vic looked around for his son who was still inside of the truck, trying to get his hand from the spot. "You can't get out?" Vic asks walking onto the other side.

"My hand stuck." Demon didn't want to talk because the pain was starting to become unbearable. Vic started to pull on the door handle to open the for him. "You can move your fingers?"

"Yeah." He was aware that his hand was broken in several places but he knew admitting that it would be several more hours before he returned home. Demon just wanted to go home to his family and he would make it to the emergency room eventually. "When the ambulance get here, I'a get one of them to help you." The mention of paramedics checking him out made him yank his hand as hard as he could. A loud pop could be heard making Vic shake his head. "Fuck," He winced immediately grabbing his wrist, looking at the bruising that had began to get worse.

"Lemme see-" Vic attempts to speak as Demon begins climbing over the console getting out of the car on the driver's seat side. "You good? I'm finna get a Uber." Demon tells him, using his phone to pinpoint his nearest location. "No the fuck- You gone wait here and get checked out." Vic shakes his head. "You just ain't want me to want shit to do with you. Let me do that." Demon attempts to cross his arms wincing at the pain. "Ain't no Uber finna drive you to Chicago."

"I don't give a fuck if I gotta rent a U-Haul truck. I'm not finna stay around you longer than I have to." They both knew it would be hours to get everything legally situated. It was a multi-car pile up and there were victims with mors severe injuries. "You hate me that bad?"

"I never said I hated you but you piss me off for sure." Demon corrects him, looking the nearest U-Haul Neighborhood Dealer. "Because I'm being real and telling you I can't change the past?"

"I'm not finna keep going back and forth about the same shit." He confirms the Uber before swiping out of the app to look at his messages. "Watch your mouth."

"For what? Since we being real, let's be real about the fact that you chose to come around again when you realized I got shit done." Out of all the parental figures he had in his life, they all failed him in one way or another. Vic couldn't be excluded especially when he was top three on the list. "I never used you for shit-"