𝟥𝟢 | 𝖥𝖠𝖪𝖤 𝖨𝖳

CORINNE GUIDED CORIAH THROUGH the gallery into her bedroom

CORINNE GUIDED CORIAH THROUGH the gallery into her bedroom. "You can put it wherever." She tells her, while looking at herself in the mirror. "Mariah here yet?" She was Corinne's photographer for every family event and it was the same vice versa. "They said five minutes, twenty minutes ago so they should be getting here soon."

"She know you invited her boyfriend?" Coriah asks, looking at herself in the mirror. "According to her, that's not her boyfriend so I ain't have to tell her nothing." Demon's family extended to his three oldest friend's families.

"Motherhood made you messy, I see." Corinne shakes her head, "I'm just bored. All I do is go to class and cater to your nephew." Her property manager worked well with Cassie and she was always well informed about her booming business.

"That's something to be thankful for, Rin." Coriah says waiting for Corinne to stop looking at herself. "I am thankful but I see why they ain't wanna be housewives in the 1960s." Corinne complains, turning around. "You just saying that cause yo six weeks not up yet." A smile forms on her face making her older sister shake head. "Just nasty. Y'all can't wait six weeks?"

"My OB said four to six weeks and all I know is it ain't hurt." Corinne didn't care to keep up her innocent act any longer. Her son was proof of her sexual activity and she wasn't beating around the bush anymore. "Watch you find out you pregnant in two weeks with that blood test."

"I'mma get a Plan B tomorrow. I'll be okay." Corinne opens her bedroom door for both of them to walk out to join their family. She sat on the loveseat with Dominique, leaning over to invade the video she was making. "Who that is?" Corinne asks, leaning on her best friend while looking in her phone.

"I wish you would get out my phone." Dominique continues to respond to the text. "You so mean. My son getting a new godmother and I'm getting a new bestie." Corinne sits up, looking around the quiet loving room. Everyone was stuffing their faces. "You so dramatic." Dominique says, as Corinne gets up walking away.

"I know you pressed you don't got no teeth." Five says as Corinne approaches the table. "He could gum this shit down." Meech tells him, looking at his plate. "The sweet potatoes soft enough?"

"You better not feed my baby no solid foods." She startles the both of them. The alarms beeps letting everyone know the door had opened and closed. "Y'all ain't ever scared of her." Demon laughs at how they got their act together. "And you let them talk about feeding him sweet potatoes?"

"You know I wasn't gone let them-"

"We don't even play like that." She says, unbuckling her baby from the MamaRoo. Once he was securely in her arms, she sat down in the empty chair next to her boyfriend. "But we scary?" Five asks him, not being able to see Mariah approaching. "Hey, Rin." She says, leaning down to give her a side hug.

"Hi." Corinne smiles, as her niece's attention moves from her to the baby. "Hey, Deucey." She whispers, smiling at her little cousin. "Wassup gang?" Mariah nudges Demon making him dap her up. "Wassup Meech?"