𝟢𝟦 | 𝖯𝖠𝖱𝖪𝖤𝖣 𝖢𝖠𝖱 𝖢𝖮𝖭𝖵𝖮𝖲

DEMON SAT IN HIS CAR WITH the radio low waiting on Corinne to come down

DEMON SAT IN HIS CAR WITH the radio low waiting on Corinne to come down. She softly knocked on the window before sitting in the passengers seat.

"You fucking that nigga?" was the first thing out of Demon's mouth which instantly made her roll her eyes. "What I do with Josiah not your business." She tells him, glancing at her phone to check the time. "Nah, let me know what we on."

"What do you want from me?" She questions.

"You know what I want from you." He says. "And you know why you can't get it." Corinne adjusts her body to look at him.

"Why?

"I still feel some type of way cause all shit that happened." She was willing to talk to him about it but at the same time she wanted to leave the past in the past.

"And I apologized for that. I apologized to you. Him. Yo momma. I spent months trying to explain myself to you and you ain't give a fuck."

"Yeah, Priest getting shot was the tip of the iceberg but do you not understand you let me walk around like there wasn't a target on my back? I literally had my nephew the day before and you ain't say shit about me needing to stay in the house."

"Cause I took care of them niggas! I always made sure you was straight. That nigga was on some revenge shit."

"You took care of some shit that directly involved me that you didn't tell me about. How the hell that make sense to you?" She asks sitting up and cocking her head to the side. "Cause you ain't need to know everything. Everybody knew them niggas puy a bag on yo head-"

"Everybody but me! How do you not see the problem with that?"

"You feel like I was supposed to include you in every aspect of my life and we wasn't-"

"We wasn't what?" Corinne cuts him off. "Shit wasn't that deep." He says making her nod. "How you make somebody happy they had a miscarriage?" She mumbles.

"Fuck you say?" He heard her clearly and it was fucking with him.

"You heard what the fuck I said." Corinne tells him. "I'm glad yo hoe ain't my baby momma. Can you even have kids?"

"You really wanna go there?"

"You brought it here."

"Mhmm."

"That's all you gotta say?" He tells her.

"I was doing your momma a favor by talking to you but Imma be honest. I would rather lose another baby then be stuck with yo trifling ass. You sure you don't got a bastard ass baby running around here fucking anything that move?"

"At least them hoes I be fuck can give me some you couldn't." He says as making her nod. She didn't think twice before punching him in the jaw. "Cut that shit out." Demon taking her hits but when her fist lands on his lip, he can feel the force split it. The copper taste of his blood looms over his tastebuds before he punches her in the chest.