𝟢𝟫 | 𝖪𝖠𝖱𝖬𝖠

DEMON WASN'T SURE HOW HE found he was in the situation he found himself in

DEMON WASN'T SURE HOW HE found he was in the situation he found himself in. The whole world was too small. The city of Chicago didn't even feel like a city. It was a big ass neighborhood. He had went out with his friends and at the club, he had run into his ex, Millie. He had heard about her being back home and he knew it was only a matter of time until he ran into her.

Millie expected him to still be stuck in the past and he wasn't. She spent her time away being a mother and getting her life together with the expectation that he would be waiting on her with open arms. When she first came back to the city, she tried to reach out only to be ignored consistently by everybody who was close to him.

She expected more out of their first interaction but he was being dry. "How you gone act like you ain't wanna see me?" She asks. "Cause I don't." He says, nonchalantly. Demon couldn't give her a reaction because he no longer cared. What she did left him scarred but now he had moved on was trying to heal for his person and the child they had on the way.

"Come on, D. That's so old, let it go." Millie tells him making him chuckle. "You need to let shit go. Move on, shorty." Demon shakes his head. He was so proud of himself for not cussing her out because she had invaded his personal space.

"I'mma let you come to your senses. You know how to find me." She says before walking away. "Why y'all let that trifling ass girl over here?" Demon asks, going to sit down with Mercedes who was just watching her surroundings.

"You wasn't gone let me beat her ass so shut up." She mumbles. "What's wrong with you?" He leans back, putting his feet on the table. Mercedes shook her head unlocking her phone going to her Instagram. She went to her Direct Message requests, clicking on the most recent.

Demon takes the phone from her looking at the screen. "Who baby?" He asks, looking at the light skinned baby. She shakes her head, making him scroll to look at the message.

"Tell Marquell that ignoring my texts and calls don't change the fact that he got a son to take care of."

Demon scrolls back up to the picture that was sent of the birth certificate. "That's crazy." He shakes his head. Mercedes didn't know what was fucking with her more. The fact that Marquell had a baby on her or the fact that he wasn't man enough to take care of his responsibility.

"You want me to say some?" He asks making her shake her head. "This not your problem." She tells him making him give her a side hug. "You know my BM real good at that advice shit if you wanna talk to her." Demon says. "Stop playing with her." Mercedes takes note of his words.

"Tell that man stop playing with you." He tells her, standing up. "You finna go?" Five asks, taking his attention away from Mercedes mugging him. "Yeah, Rin meeting me at the crib." Their friendship was slowly mending and everyone was getting used to them again.

"Y'all always doing shit by y'all selves." Meech says . "If y'all fucking again just say that." Five adds making Demon roll his eyes.

Corinne just didn't want to be around anyone because she had started showing. Her first trimester was nearing a end and her fears of miscarrying again were still very prominent so she didn't want to tell anyone she was pregnant.