𝟥𝟤 | 𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖤𝖱𝖭𝖠𝖫 𝖨𝖭𝖲𝖳𝖨𝖭𝖢𝖳

THE AC WAS BLASTING COOL AIR making the crowded holding cell more comfortable for all the men inside

THE AC WAS BLASTING COOL AIR making the crowded holding cell more comfortable for all the men inside. Demon sat in the on the stone bench mugging Sin who was sitting directly across from him. Sin stands up, walking over making him adjust his posture. "I ain't no goofy. I ain't gone sneak yo lame ass." Sin tells him, looking out beyond the bars, only for Demon to clock him from behind. "See now that was a sneak, I ain't sneak yo ass the first time." He says as Sin slowly turns around.

Personally Demon wasn't too sure if there was a winner to that first fight but Sin's comment let him know that he got that round.

"This nigga weird." was all Demon could think as Sin ran into him at full force. He knew his back would be sore coming morning but his anger prevented him feeling it.

Pride was now a factor in this fight because neither one of them were okay with getting bitched by the other. Guards were there immediately to break it up, but by then the damages were already done and it would be hard keeping the peace without isolating them.

The two brothers were still in a holding cell together, this time without the other inmates and their hands were cuffed to the metal bar so they couldn't move. This was to prevent them from putting themselves and others at risk. Together, the brothers were a liability.

"You a pussy ass nigga. I swear to God, I'm beating yo ass again."

"Ain't shit pussy over here. Sneak me again and see what happen." Sin tells Demon causing him to scoff. "You saw me walking up. I ain't sneak shit but you keep bringing up that sneaking shit and I'mma keep making that shit true!" It was like two brick walls talking. Nothing being said could get through to the other.

They both quieted down after going back and forth a little more. "Why you ain't do better for yourself?" Sin asks, after sitting in silence. "What?"

"You won. You got yo OG and my pops. Why you ain't do better?" Demon furrows his eyebrows. "Who? Juwan? That nigga was in jail damn near my whole life cause he-" Juwan hit a different nerve in Demon's body but he just couldn't be telling all his business. "He was in jail for what?"

"That's crazy. All this over a nigga you don't even know."

"Cause you took that opportunity from me."

"Trust me you got spared." Demon shakes his head, unable to see things from Sin's perspective. "I ain't ask for that shit."

"I didn't either. I ain't ask to be here and I damn sure wouldn't have chosen Juwan to be my sperm donor if I had a choice." Demon shakes his head, unsure of how they had stopped screaming at each-other. "All I know is his ass was good to me until you came around."

"I ain't even know you existed until a couple months ago. How was I supposed to know-"

"What you mean you ain't know I existed?"

"Nobody said shit about you. When Juwan was around, I was a kid. I would've been down for a brother. Are you dumb?" Demon would've loved the opportunity to have a blood brother, especially one who was only a few months older than him. "I'mma smack the shit out of you as soon as they uncuff me."