Chapter 14

"Put my clothes back on me." I demand and cross my arms over my chest. My boobs look tiny in this thing. They were already quite small, but this just makes them non-existent.

"I don't want a girl looking like a slut in my spa room." He turns away from me and steps up into the spa.

Maybe I should just take this thing off and go in naked. I'm sure the others wouldn't mind.

I was about to do just that, but then I saw what Archyn was wearing and I stop. I hadn't noticed it earlier, but he's in bathers too.

Black shorts that end about halfway down his tan, muscly thighs. And no top either. His whole top half is on display, and damn is that body one to die for.

Victoria is a lucky Fae, cause God knows I'd never stop fucking this man if he was mine. Too bad his attitude is worse than his looks.

I hear Ezra and Ti laughing and I turn my head to see them looking at me with tears of laughter leaking from their eyes.

Assholes.

"Change me out of this." I ask Archyn again but he only lowers himself into the spa.

"Or what princess?" A nickname I see. I would be lying if I said it didn't give me butterflies.

"Or I'll just go in naked." I say as I shrug my shoulders.

I really don't care how I go in. It's just a body. And I lucked out in that department, that's for sure.

Because I am hot. And I'm not one to deny the truth.

"Mmhmm." Archyn hums like he doesn't believe me.

Slowly, keeping my eyes on his, I reach behind me and fiddle for the zipper on the suit. I pull it down and then shrug off the shoulders of the wetsuit, pulling them down to my elbows and take my hands out one by one.

I pull the top part down and my nipples harden despite the warm air in the room. I watch as Archyn's eyes widen at the sight.

"What's wrong Archy? Cat got your tongue?" I wink as I continue to pull the wetsuit down. Just as it was about to reveal other private parts, the wetsuit disappears altogether, replaced with a red bikini.

It's a pretty bikini and I'm surprised he has good taste. Actually who am I kidding, this guy has sexy taste.

The bottoms rest on my hips, and have ties on either side against my hips that I can undo to tighten or loosen them, though right now it's perfect. The bather top is a strapless one that wraps around my breasts.

The dark red colour of the set compliments my blue eyes and freckles, and from anything I've learnt, definitely my scars as well.

I look up at Archyn but he's not looking at me anymore, he's glaring at the pretty view in front of him. The view from the windows though, not me. I roll my eyes as I walk up the few steps leading to the spa.

I make sure I'm careful as I go up each one but just as I'm about to step into the spa, my feet slip from beneath me and I land one something hard with a thud.

A few seconds later, I gasp as I feel myself falling forwards and I land in the warm water with a loud splash. My legs and arms splash around as I try to stop myself from drowning. My chest tightens and I grip onto something hard, trying to use it to pull me out.

Suddenly two strong hands grab me and pull me out of the water and onto one of the ledges immersed in the water attached to the edges of the spa. I open my eyes and take in deep breaths, slightly aware of Ti and Ezra laughing their heads off.