Chapter 56

KAIA'S POV

"You're kidding me. You have got to be kidding me." I curse as I pull my clothes back on.

Archyn doesn't say anything from where he is, still lying on the bed. Naked.

"How are you so calm? Your brother just saw you butt naked!" I ask him and he smirks.

"He's seen me like that plenty of times." He says and I stare at him, "Not like that Kaia, jesus. I mean that he's walked in on me having sex plenty of times."

"I would have preferred to just believe what I thought before." I tell him, rolling my eyes and turning around again.

I feel the covers move as Archyn stands up and walks over to me.

"Is someone jealous?" He coos as he wraps his arms around my waist, placing his face in my neck. I relax into his grip and sigh.

"No." I mutter, though I most definitely am. Even before I knew he was my... Mate, I was jealous of Victoria. Only for how Archyn treated her, not in the looks way. Certainly not in the looks way.

He hums in disbelief before bringing his hands up to cup my boobs through my shirt. He plants a quick kiss on my neck before releasing me. He snaps his fingers and I sigh as a dress appears on me.

"It would have been a lot easier for me if you had done that from the start." I mutter and he turns me around to face him.

"But seeing you leave my bed naked is a much better option." I snort and lightly punch his shoulder - which is now covered in a black hoodie - before walking out the door, him following behind me.

Like a good little bitch.

"Where are we going?" He asks as he comes to walk by my side.

"I'm hungry." I tell him and he nods.

We walk side by side on our way to the kitchen and I sigh as I hear voices getting louder as we approach the open door.

"Well well well," Ezra says as we walk inside, "Look what we have here."

"Holy shit Archyn," Camrey cuts in before Ezra can say anything more, "What happened to your eyes."

I look at Archyn and he tenses. I personally love his new eyes. And I know he loves them too, otherwise he would have glamoured them.

"No forget his fucking eyes," Nic snaps as he turns to me, "Why the fuck has your scent changed."

Fuck my life. I completely forgot about Nic. I really need to tell him everything.

I look over to Archyn and he nods slightly before leaning down to me.

"I'll keep these guys busy while you talk to him." He whispers into my ear before giving me a light nudge towards the door.

"Nic, let's talk." I tell him and he nods and follows me out of the kitchen.

"Where?"

"I don't know. You know this place better than me." I tell him and he snorts.

Not really knowing where we're going, we decide to stop at a random door. I push it open and see it's a small living room.

"How many of these do they need?" I mutter as I walk inside and take a seat on one of the red couches.

Nic sits across from me and crosses his legs, waiting for me to talk.

I take a deep breath. I don't even know how to tell him. It's going to break him. Break him that I lied to him.