Chapter 49

Kaia's POV

I wake up and feel a heavy weight across my stomach. A slow breath against my neck. Body parts tangled with mine.

Archyn.

Last nights adventures repeat through my mind quickly and I nearly gasp.

I can't believe I fucked him.

Many times.

I can barely remember what happened after he fucked me against the counter in the bathroom.

But just thinking about it makes me want it to happen again.

I feel him move behind me and I realise that his leg is in between mine. The top of it pressed right against my bare pussy.

He groans and he changes position again and I moan at the friction he's creating against my clit.

His leg moves again, this time harder than before and I know then that he's awake. And realising how much this position is affecting me.

I try to wriggle further away from me but he brings his hand to my hips, pulling me hard against him. Despite that, I keep trying to make him release me from his warm grip.

"Fuck Kaia." He groans and I feel his head fall into the dip of my neck, "You need to stop moving or we;ll end up fucking again. And this time Kaia, I'm going to fuck this virgin ass of yours."

He grinds against me and I grunt at the feeling of his hardness right up against my ass. Right where he promise to fuck me.

I have half the mind to continue moving, to get him to fuck me from behind, but I don't have the time to fully process it. He starts to move his leg again, the feeling of the roughness of it against my clit is so different to any of the times I've been touched - by myself and by others.

I start to bounce against his leg and I gasp as he brings a finger to my ass. He doesn't put any pressure, just circling around it.

It makes me wonder what it would feel like to have him inside of me there.

Though I don't have to wonder for long.

He slowly pushes one finger inside and I feel myself freeze up at the new sensation. For a moment it's almost painful and I almost cry out, but he starts to push his leg against me harder and faster.

He starts to move his fingers in time with the hits against my clit and the pleasure is so many times more than what it used to be.

I feel my legs start to tense and shake and he continues. Not long later I'm cumming on his leg and his finger stills inside of me.

We stay still for a moment, and I know on my half it's because I don't think I could move.

"You cumming on me is the sexiest thing I've ever seen Kaia." He groans against my neck and I sigh contently. Though my contentment doesn't last long. He removes his leg from against me before standing up.

I go to stand up as well but he reaches down and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his waist.

I ain't gonna complain.

He carries me through the only other door in the room, the one that doesn't lead to the bathroom.

He opens it and I freeze, expecting the door to open out to the hallways of the Palace.

But it doesn't.

It opens up, revealing a larger room. It has light grey carpet with a larger dark grey couch facing a lit fireplace.